Sign in to follow this  
Optimus Prime

OMG Vince Carter, Half-Man, Half-Amazing, Invinceable, Air Canada, Air Amway soon,etc

that's all well and good, but we need to post highlights from last years. We all know what he did back in Toronto.

But what he did against Chris Mullin and Rik Smits doesn't mean much today. I know he can still get high up there, but not like when he was 20 something.

I dude I like him a lot, always have. But people need to realize that we aren't getting the VC from 8 years ago. He will still put numbers, dunk, and play very good for us, but I am not expecting to see 360 windmill dunks every night.

on the top 10 dunks from 08-09 video you can see he is just older and not as explosive as the other video. That's all I am saying.

He still finds a way to score his 20+ppg and get his numbers. He is a vet and will probably end up being one of the best to play for this team.

None of us are expecting it every night but he can still do it! and the point is as everyone knows we got a great player that will help us tremendously and he loves to play in Orlando because he lights Orlando up every time!

quote:
Originally posted by Optimus Prime:

No youngin here and VC is and always will be my favorite player! and def not a Cavs fan! Never was never will be so put a dick in ya ear and **** what ya heard!

Calm_Down.jpg

Come on now lol. VC is no longer Vinsanity. He is better than Hedo buts thats about it. He is a better finisher at the rim and can score. Same with Shaq and Sheed. I doubt Shaq is going to put up 18 and 8 again this season(more like 15 and 7) but he will give the Cavs a post presence that they needed and Sheed has been on the decline.

quote:
Originally posted by siradam134:

quote:
Originally posted by Optimus Prime:

No youngin here and VC is and always will be my favorite player! and def not a Cavs fan! Never was never will be so put a dick in ya ear and **** what ya heard!

Calm_Down.jpg

Lol that's too funny! I'm calm though.