Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

IPhone problems

So, I upgraded my iphone's OS to 3.0, 2-3 weeks ago. Had it jailbroken, unlock and activated.

So basically the last 2-3 days my phone has been acting pretty weird. Battery drains easily, when I charge it, it only see, to charge until 20%, then it stops. I got lucky and had it fully charged while I was at school, using someone else charger, unfortunately, it didn't seem to be so. After 8 hours, and I had it on autolock most of the time, the battery still drained out.

I charged it this morning, tried to see how much battery I was charging on Itunes it seemed like I had it filled for 50% of the icon, then after 2-3 minutes of leaving it alone, it showed that it was back to 20%.

I went to a Mac store earlier, and told me they can't fix it coz I didn't buy it in the country. So I was basically contemplating on having it fixed on the "mall" where it is the black market of iphone, etc. But it does seem a little pricey to have it fixed, so I searched the internet for answers. and ta-da.. it seems to be a problem for most of the people using under 0S 3.0, so I was wondering if any one you experienced this and how you fixed it?

edit: The unit goes hot too, at times. I had it charged overnight and it didn't charge beyond the 20% of the battery.

So, I upgraded my iphone's OS to 3.0, 2-3 weeks ago. Had it jailbroken, unlock and activated.

So basically the last 2-3 days my phone has been acting pretty weird. Battery drains easily, when I charge it, it only see, to charge until 20%, then it stops. I got lucky and had it fully charged while I was at school, using someone else charger, unfortunately, it didn't seem to be so. After 8 hours, and I had it on autolock most of the time, the battery still drained out.

I charged it this morning, tried to see how much battery I was charging on Itunes it seemed like I had it filled for 50% of the icon, then after 2-3 minutes of leaving it alone, it showed that it was back to 20%.

I went to a Mac store earlier, and told me they can't fix it coz I didn't buy it in the country. So I was basically contemplating on having it fixed on the "mall" where it is the black market of iphone, etc. But it does seem a little pricey to have it fixed, so I searched the internet for answers. and ta-da.. it seems to be a problem for most of the people using under 0S 3.0, so I was wondering if any one you experienced this and how you fixed it?

edit: The unit goes hot too, at times. I had it charged overnight and it didn't charge beyond the 20% of the battery.