Sign in to follow this  
Luke_FfS

Beasley in troubles.

quote:
Heat forward Michael Beasley has taken down his Twitter page for the second time in less than a month.

His latest account, GorillaBeas, was removed from the social networking site sometime overnight Saturday.

Shortly before his account disappeared, Beasley posted a picture of his new back tattoo. It caused a stir because two plastic bags appear on the floor in the background of the shot.

It's hard to make out exactly what is in the baggies, but many outlets are speculating that they contained marijuana.

Beasley made a few frustrated posts prior to taking down his page:

"Y do I feel like the whole world is against me!!!!!!! Back on my FTW!!!!! I can't win for losin!!!!!!!!!!"

"Feelin like it's not worth livin!!!!!!! I'm done"

"not feelin this at all!!!!!"

http://www.realgm.com/src_wire...controversial_photo/

quote:
Michael Beasley checked into an unidentified Houston rehabilitation hospital over the weekend, multiple sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Sources said the Heat encouraged Beasley to check into the facility to address possible substance and psychological issues. He is expected to spend time with former NBA player and coach John Lucas, who is renown for his success in working with troubled players.

When reached Monday morning, Miami Heat spokesman Tim Donovan declined comment. An NBA spokesman also declined comment.

Beasley

quote:
Heat forward Michael Beasley has taken down his Twitter page for the second time in less than a month.

His latest account, GorillaBeas, was removed from the social networking site sometime overnight Saturday.

Shortly before his account disappeared, Beasley posted a picture of his new back tattoo. It caused a stir because two plastic bags appear on the floor in the background of the shot.

It's hard to make out exactly what is in the baggies, but many outlets are speculating that they contained marijuana.

Beasley made a few frustrated posts prior to taking down his page:

"Y do I feel like the whole world is against me!!!!!!! Back on my FTW!!!!! I can't win for losin!!!!!!!!!!"

"Feelin like it's not worth livin!!!!!!! I'm done"

"not feelin this at all!!!!!"

http://www.realgm.com/src_wire...controversial_photo/

quote:
Michael Beasley checked into an unidentified Houston rehabilitation hospital over the weekend, multiple sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Sources said the Heat encouraged Beasley to check into the facility to address possible substance and psychological issues. He is expected to spend time with former NBA player and coach John Lucas, who is renown for his success in working with troubled players.

When reached Monday morning, Miami Heat spokesman Tim Donovan declined comment. An NBA spokesman also declined comment.

Beasley