Sign in to follow this  
Catman Forever

Get ready for bad news...Shard suspended for 10 games

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

gortat slipped lewis the supplements in his gatorade when he wasn't looking to get playing time at the pf position. then when shard comes back from suspension, dwight is going to get hit with a lead pipe in the knee by a dark man in the shadows while walking to his car after practice.

LOL

quote:
Originally posted by SuperPerson:

I didn't know so many females posted on the Orlando Magic MB?! Funny...anyways, for those getting their panties in a bunch. DHEA is NOT a form of a steroid or anything even close to it. Do some research, thanks!

i agree with you about the bunching of the panties around here, but dhea is an androgen and androgen is a steroid hormone. I believe it was an honest mistake on shard's part, but i can't get mad at people for calling him a cheater because technically he is...intentionally or not.

quote:

Orlando Magic Coach Stan Van Gundy is on vacation, but he made sure to contact Rashard Lewis on Wednesday to give Lewis his support as news of Lewis' soon-to-be-announced suspension filtered through the organization.

"He

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:

I didn't know so many females posted on the Orlando Magic MB?! Funny...anyways, for those getting their panties in a bunch. DHEA is NOT a form of a steroid or anything even close to it. Do some research, thanks!

i agree with you about the bunching of the panties around here, but dhea is an androgen and androgen is a steroid hormone. I believe it was an honest mistake on shard's part, but i can't get mad at people for calling him a cheater because technically he is...intentionally or not.

mens rea is a integral part of determining guilt.

quote:
Originally posted by otownmagic333:

quote:

Orlando Magic Coach Stan Van Gundy is on vacation, but he made sure to contact Rashard Lewis on Wednesday to give Lewis his support as news of Lewis' soon-to-be-announced suspension filtered through the organization.

"He

quote:

What is your problem with females posting? Sexist.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

Stern needs to stop with this man love of James. I doubt James would be suspended for anything. It is stupid in imo to suspend someone for taking some you can buy at GNC. Stern is going to ensure a win for James this year. Lewis suspended for ten games to include the game with the Cavs. Female fan supports Lewis. Go Lewis!!!!!!!!!!!

That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You are dilusional if you think that the reason he was suspended was to appease LBJ. If they really wanted to ensure a Cavs win they would have done this later in the season, not the first 10 games.

Ugh, even if this was a mistake (which I truly believe it was), it still tarnishes things a bit, not in my eyes, but in the eyes of our rivals.

Poor Shard is gonna get booed out of every building this year. I hope it motivates him.

quote:
Originally posted by duelingdragons:

Ugh, even if this was a mistake (which I truly believe it was), it still tarnishes things a bit, not in my eyes, but in the eyes of our rivals.

Poor Shard is gonna get booed out of every building this year. I hope it motivates him.

it only tarnishes things in the eyes of morons that already **** all over what we accomplished last year. And by morons, i mean cavs fans...possibly the stupidest fan base in professional sports.

quote:
Originally posted by Malachi:

quote:

Stern needs to stop with this man love of James. I doubt James would be suspended for anything. It is stupid in imo to suspend someone for taking some you can buy at GNC. Stern is going to ensure a win for James this year. Lewis suspended for ten games to include the game with the Cavs. Female fan supports Lewis. Go Lewis!!!!!!!!!!!

That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You are dilusional if you think that the reason he was suspended was to appease LBJ. If they really wanted to ensure a Cavs win they would have done this later in the season, not the first 10 games.

What ever. James would not be suspended if he kicked Dwight in the b*** and punched him the nose on the court. If you think that Stern is not in love with James you are a homer. Kobe is the best player in the NBA. Best James by a long shot. Since all of you CAV fans think that Turk is the best player in the NBA would will lose to the Raptors.

quote:
Originally posted by Malachi:

quote:

It's kind of the same thing as when people believe the moon landings were faked. Lewis being suspended for a Cavs game is the equivalent of the rock marked with a C.

You can explain things to them and point out where their argument crosses the line from ridiculous to completely retarded, but then you're just part of the cover-up.