Sign in to follow this  
Blackhennie

Why rush a PG, when we have this... Smoking Update 07/30

Here is a line up that has not been talked about. Matt barnes at point-forward, if needed (If nelson went down)...We used a similar line up last year with turk/lee but I feel carter/barnes is better... I feel that a lot of people don't realize how skilled barnes is as a player...

A foreseeable line up we could use is

D12

Lewis

Barnes (point-forward)

Carter (backup handler)

MP

What are your thoughts?

Check his handle in this video... He has played some point-forward with the warrior... and started guard with the suns... He has handle with both right and left hand and he is mainly a lefty... Barnes is also a very good passer...

Barnes Video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_OosSMj50Y

Update

What barnes states as his strength and what he brings to the table...

Q: What will you bring to the team?

A: I

Here is a line up that has not been talked about. Matt barnes at point-forward, if needed (If nelson went down)...We used a similar line up last year with turk/lee but I feel carter/barnes is better... I feel that a lot of people don't realize how skilled barnes is as a player...

A foreseeable line up we could use is

D12

Lewis

Barnes (point-forward)

Carter (backup handler)

MP

What are your thoughts?

Check his handle in this video... He has played some point-forward with the warrior... and started guard with the suns... He has handle with both right and left hand and he is mainly a lefty... Barnes is also a very good passer...

Barnes Video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_OosSMj50Y

Update

What barnes states as his strength and what he brings to the table...

Q: What will you bring to the team?

A: I

I've seen Barnes play ball for a while living out here in Cali and he's definitely got some ball handling skills but I'd still want a true 3rd point guard. If one of our points happened to get injured I think I'd rather have this as our starting lineup than the one that you posted (NO DISRESPECT TO YOURS BY THE WAY):

PG: Matt Barnes

SG: Vince Carter

SF: Rashard Lewis

PF: Brandon Bass

C: Dwight Howard

quote:
Originally posted by WestCoastMagicFan:

I've seen Barnes play ball for a while living out here in Cali and he's definitely got some ball handling skills but I'd still want a true 3rd point guard. If one of our points happened to get injured I think I'd rather have this as our starting lineup than the one that you posted (NO DISRESPECT TO YOURS BY THE WAY):

I'm from sac but moved to fl

quote:

I think that bass will start

d12

bass

lewis

carter

nelson

but if nelson went down I don't like barnes on pgs for defense...

so

d12

lewis

barnes

carter

mp

was what I was thinking...

uh no. Barnes isn't going to be our point forward. Hes gonna be a role player..

If Jameer goes down, and for some reason we dont have another point gaurd signed besides AJ, Vince would play point.

But we're getting another point.

quote:
Originally posted by Blackhennie:

quote:

Cool, When I was in high school I went up there alot every summer to train at the football camps that were held in Elk Grove. Back in my days you had 3 great teams in Valley, Elk Grove, Grant. I competed against Donte Stallworth, Onterrio Smith, Seneca Wallace, and Lance Briggs.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Cool, When I was in high school I went up there alot every summer to train at the football camps that were held in Elk Grove. Back in my days you had 3 great teams in Valley, Elk Grove, Grant. I competed against Donte Stallworth, Onterrio Smith, Seneca Wallace, and Lance Briggs.

I started h back at elk grove, 1000 yards, 13 touch downs one year, and won 2 championships there... #22 lavar henry.... lance briggs was my good friend... that is why i picked this sig (22)...

years at elk grove

2000-96

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I started h back at elk grove, 1000 yards, 13 touch downs one year, and won 2 championships there... #22 lavar henry.... lance briggs was my good friend... that is why i picked this sig (22)...

years at elk grove

2000-96

Oh okay, Ryan Dinwiddie was your QB right

lmao no matt barnes or mikael pietrus or even vc playing point for the matter, stop thinking of "what if" scenarios, if nelson goes im sure otis will make another great move to bring in a point guard just like he did last year to get rafer, in otis we trust REMEMBER!??!!?