Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Arroyo wants a "starting gig" - RealGM's Howard Mass comments(top of pg. 6)

If the Sixers go from Andre Miller to Carlos Arroyo, I hope they're also ready to go from the NBA Playoffs back to the 2010 NBA Draft Lottery.

And if Portland officially gets Andre, look out West. I might have to put the Blazers with the Elite.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

I'm not really sure there's any team that would be interested in Carlos as a starter.

I'm positive there's NOT !!!

As a player he has to have that focus and interest and it's not outlandish for him to say it. But he'd better not allow his sign-ability to be dictated by it,..or he'll never play for big pay again.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

If the Sixers go from Andre Miller to Carlos Arroyo, I hope they're also ready to go from the NBA Playoffs back to the 2010 NBA Draft Lottery.

And if Portland officially gets Andre, look out West. I might have to put the Blazers with the Elite.

Portland did sign Andre Miller yesterday.

quote:
After failing to land Hedo Turkoglu and Paul Millsap in free agency, the Blazers signed free agent point guard Andre Miller on Friday to a multi-year contract believed to be a three-year deal worth $21 million.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=13435

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

quote:

quote:
After failing to land Hedo Turkoglu and Paul Millsap in free agency, the Blazers signed free agent point guard Andre Miller on Friday to a multi-year contract believed to be a three-year deal worth $21 million.

jajajajaja no NBA for carlos, back overseas with the rest of the NBA wannabes without the skill set to cop a contract. he's probaly not even welcome back overseas, after getting banned from the maccabi team. he'll probaly be back playing on a dirt court with rims and no nets in PR in a town near you.jajajaja

quote:
Originally posted by FattyDookas:

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

quote:

quote:

jajajajaja no NBA for carlos, back overseas with the rest of the NBA wannabes without the skill set to cop a contract. he's probaly not even welcome back overseas, after getting banned from the maccabi team. he'll probaly be back playing on a dirt court with rims and no nets in PR in a town near you.jajajaja

Wow just wow

quote:
Originally posted by Legal eagle:

is that a WOW of objection, or one of approval to Fatty's comments?

A little of both, I agree but thats a little harsh.

quote:

Legal, no les haga caso. El tan solo buscan cerrar el topico. He is just a FOOLISH.

quote:

I'd like to very respectfully ask, the Mods and everyone who in the past had stated that "Carlos fans create trouble with their nonsense", was the cited comment called for? do you all approve of derogatory comments such as these? how did Carlos fans promote such attack?

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

quote:

Legal, no les haga caso. El tan solo buscan cerrar el topico. He is just a FOOLISH.

quote:

quote:

I'd like to very respectfully ask, the Mods and everyone who in the past had stated that "Carlos fans create trouble with their nonsense", was the cited comment called for? do you all approve of derogatory comments such as these? how did Carlos fans promote such attack?

Yeah thats the part that crossed the line. Sorry you guys have to put up with that.