MagicFanBen

Gortat believes the Magic will match

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

This thread says in the title " WILL MATCH GORTAT." All of the info from the sources you mentioned is speculation.

You cannot post the same speculation we've been reading for a week as fact and not expect to be bashed.

Well according to Gortat he said and I quote "they will match". This thread under those words is not a fabrication by any stretch. He did not say they might match, he said "they will match". He did not only say it once but elaborated on it two more times. Then Otis pointed out to Povtak that they still see Gortat as an important piece and that signing Bass had nothing to do with matching(or not) Gortat.

The quote was "I have a feeling they (the Magic) will match." If you disregard the beginning of that statement, "I have a feeling," just to post the end, "they will match," you lose the entire original direction of the statement.

If you don't see that, I give up. Speculation is not fact, Ben, no matter how hard you try to spin it.

That is his second quote. His first part is I think they will match, then he goes on to say, he was down because all the time he was hearing they will not match, then he heard today "THEY WILL MATCH" so he was pretty sure "THEY WILL MATCH" and even the reporters asked him where he might buy a house in Orlando.

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

I'm glad MagicFanBen isnt our GM

Yep jump on the MFB Bashing Bandwagon. It is a good way to get your post total up and the oh so valuable street cred too. lol

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

Sign and Trade Gortat for Marion

We could not trade him for 90 days minimum when we match. Hopefully the education you will get from reading threads on this boards will be more than a place where you can vent of point the finger.

I find that like myself, there are many valuable fans on here with a wealth of knowledge about the business side of the NBA and if you just read the threads fully instead of trying quickly just to post a reply of your own thoughts you might actually learn something.

quote:
then he heard today "THEY WILL MATCH" so he was pretty sure "THEY WILL MATCH"

This thread is annoying there is no will there is pretty sure. Big diffrence, why bother to post it.

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

I just won a million dollars guys.

Start a thread.

The entire board should do an experiment. When MagicFanBen starts a thread, no one should respond just to see how many consecutive posts he makes before giving up.

quote:
Originally posted by Ambrose:

quote:
then he heard today "THEY WILL MATCH" so he was pretty sure "THEY WILL MATCH"

This thread is annoying there is no will there is pretty sure. Big diffrence, why bother to post it.

You say Apple, I say Orange...we are both fans and well I think he would not be spouting of every other sentence about the magic matching if he actually thought they were not going to match. I will just enjoy the banter about how it is not concrete information...at least it breaks up the boredom.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

The entire board should do an experiment. When MagicFanBen starts a thread, no one should respond just to see how many consecutive posts he makes before giving up.

I can save you the trouble because I will run that post total up to an all time high. If you would like we can try that experiment now?