Shine88

Shaq shocked by Courtney Lee being traded

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

because he played against him twice...he should know.

Once....he didn't play the night we played the Suns in Phoenix. They beat us without him too, but when he played we beat them.

Hmmm....

you two realize that shaq is in a financial situation where he can most likely afford a television and cable. I'm going to go out on a limb and say he probably watched a little playoff ball.

With the exception of some games against the 76ers, Lee didn't look like a star in the playoffs. Just Shaq pissing on Orlando.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Once....he didn't play the night we played the Suns in Phoenix. They beat us without him too, but when he played we beat them.

Hmmm....

you two realize that shaq is in a financial situation where he can most likely afford a television and cable. I'm going to go out on a limb and say he probably watched a little playoff ball.

With the exception of some games against the 76ers, Lee didn't look like a star in the playoffs. Just Shaq pissing on Orlando.

Not just anyone can dunk on Lebron twice and not get noticed. He played great ball, the injury set him back though.

come on guys dont hate, if he had said that stuff about lee before we traded him everyone would of been agreeing with him

lee will be great, i just hope ryan anderson can make it not feel so bad watching lee be as good as we thought he could be

quote:
Originally posted by MagicLeroi22:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hmmm....

Not just anyone can dunk on Lebron twice and not get noticed. He played great ball, the injury set him back though.

I will go with Otis Smith who watched him play every game over shaq sorry.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hmmm....

Where are you getting that Otis REALLY wanted to get rid of Lee?? You could see the pain in his face when he was talking about in the Vince Carter press conference. Shaq isn't the only one that notices Lee's potential.

It is really making me sick how you all seem to hate Lee now....

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hmmm....

Where are you getting that Otis REALLY wanted to get rid of Lee?? You could see the pain in his face when he was talking about in the Vince Carter press conference. Shaq isn't the only one that notices Lee's potential.

WOW... did I say I HATE Lee, he was one of my favorite players last year BUT he is not going to be as good as some of you guys think. I am sure Otis was crushed to have Vince Carter coming to Orlando hahaha really? be real.

Shaq is right on this one.

I mean we'll be good next year, but I know every one of you felt a little down after hearing that we leg go of Lee, even if it was for an 8 time all star

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hmmm....

WOW... did I say I HATE Lee, he was one of my favorite players last year BUT he is not going to be as good as some of you guys think. I am sure Otis was crushed to have Vince Carter coming to Orlando hahaha really? be real.

Why don't you have any faith that he will be a star? He has all the skills he needs to totally blow it up in NJ next season, we will just have to wait and see. And I didn't say that Otis isn't happy about Vince, but he didn't want to give up Lee in the process.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hmmm....

Why don't you have any faith that he will be a star? He has all the skills he needs to totally blow it up in NJ next season, we will just have to wait and see. And I didn't say that Otis isn't happy about Vince, but he didn't want to give up Lee in the process.

Now I am not saying he wont be GOOD BUT he will not be a STAR.

When he was here in Orlando look who he started with: Turk Shard Dwight and Meer who took A LOT of pressure off of him and got him WIDE OPEN looks which to his credit he knocked down.

NOW being in New Jersey with guys like Harris and Lopez (who are pretty d amn good) BUT AFTER that Dooling(sorry jec haha)? Hayes? CDR? BOONE? YI? they are not very good and it looks like he will be asked to be one of their MAIN GO TO GUYS where in Orlando he was arguably the 6th option behind Pietrus. Now this is where he is going to have to prove him self by showing people that he will be able to create his own shot and score on one of the other teams TOP defenders.

Will he be able to? Nobody knows yet but we will all find out in this upcoming season.