Sign in to follow this  
jmmagicfan

Where is the justice?

quote:
The Rockets applied for a disabled player exception from the NBA a few weeks ago, betting that their All-Star center will miss next season with a hairline fracture in his left foot.

The NBA agreed that Yao's return is unlikely, freeing up about $5.7 million that the Rockets used to sign free agent Trevor Ariza from the Lakers.

All the time the Magic spent with Grant Hill injured, and we were turned down for an injury exception several times. I guess all the Chinese fans that follow Houston have to be placated somehow. If I were Rich DeVos I would be on the phone to David Stern reaming him a new one!

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/0...ts.yao.ap/index.html

quote:
The Rockets applied for a disabled player exception from the NBA a few weeks ago, betting that their All-Star center will miss next season with a hairline fracture in his left foot.

The NBA agreed that Yao's return is unlikely, freeing up about $5.7 million that the Rockets used to sign free agent Trevor Ariza from the Lakers.

All the time the Magic spent with Grant Hill injured, and we were turned down for an injury exception several times. I guess all the Chinese fans that follow Houston have to be placated somehow. If I were Rich DeVos I would be on the phone to David Stern reaming him a new one!

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/0...ts.yao.ap/index.html

Either that, or maybe it's because Yao kept his mouth shut instead of announcing that he would indeed be playing the next year then, after the IE was rejected, announcing that he would miss the next season after all.

Apparently you forgot what a "class act" Grant Hill truly is.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

Either that, or maybe it's because Yao kept his mouth shut instead of announcing that he would indeed be playing the next year then, after the IE was rejected, announcing that he would miss the next season after all.

Yea, forgot that one. Ahhh.. the memories.

sorry guys but we are magic fans there is 1 rule for us 1 rule for the superstars (everyone but dwight) and 1 rule for the rest.

there is no such thing as justice sorry

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

Actually, what Grant said was that he continuing to rehab with a hope of being able to come back - if you read the full article, it is exactly what Houston is saying about Yao, which is why it burns my a** so much that I started my first thread ever about the issue.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFan7687:

***!?!?!?!?!? this is such crap, David Stern, why not Grant for all those years????

Politics , it's always the politics .

Yao gets fans numbering in excess of few hundred millions who can watch him on their HD mobiles .

I wonder if everybody understands that the " Basketball Game " does also have an " Assigned Purpose of Politics ?

Miller time , yea baby ...icon_biggrin.gif