Sign in to follow this  
serbianeagle

pistons players only meeting

DETROIT--The Detroit Pistons beat the Chicago Bulls on Monday 108-87, but more than a few veterans were concerned about the sloppy victory which featured, among other things, a fourth quarter stretch in which several Pistons nearly broke a sweat. On Tuesday morning, the team held a closed-door players only meeting to clear the air and

DETROIT--The Detroit Pistons beat the Chicago Bulls on Monday 108-87, but more than a few veterans were concerned about the sloppy victory which featured, among other things, a fourth quarter stretch in which several Pistons nearly broke a sweat. On Tuesday morning, the team held a closed-door players only meeting to clear the air and

quote:
Originally posted by DetroitGirl4Ever:

LOL, I thought it was weird. I was frowning at some of the quotes. I knew that didn't sound like something our guys would say so I was a little confused. Who wrote this?

Wait a minute...you're still here?? Shouldn't you be laughing it up on the Bulls boards or something?

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

why are you bothering me?

Wow! Didn't know it took so little to "bother" you!

HA HA HA I'm just saying why did you feel the need to ask me why am I still here. "Shouldn't you be laughing it up on the Bulls boards or something?" What was the point in that statement. I believe we(Piston fans) can come on these boards anytime we want to. Even if our team is not facing your team we still have the right to come on here. I haven't done anything offensive to any of the Magic fans so I don't feel like you should be trying to call me out on anything.

quote:

quote:

quote:

HA HA HA I'm just saying why did you feel the need to ask me why am I still here. "Shouldn't you be laughing it up on the Bulls boards or something?" What was the point in that statement. I believe we(Piston fans) can come on these boards anytime we want to. Even if our team is not facing your team we still have the right to come on here. I haven't done anything offensive to any of the Magic fans so I don't feel like you should be trying to call me out on anything.

deeeeeeeeeetroooooooit girl,

everything that comes from detroit is offensive for us now.

i can tell you i even look at cars on a whole different way.lmfao

p.s

just enjoy this season it may be last before a dry decade for pistons.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Because its odd that Detroit fans would still be visiting the Magic message board. I feel pretty confident saying there aren't any Magic fans on the Pistons board.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Because its odd that Detroit fans would still be visiting the Magic message board. I feel pretty confident saying there aren't any Magic fans on the Pistons board.

I go on the heat boards all the time. I visit Cleveland's boards often as well. Miami has fans on our boards and so does Cleveland and we all talk even if our teams aren't facing each other. Why is it so odd for anyone other than a Magic fan to be on these boards?Like I said earlier I haven't done anything offensive to any of you all, but I won't come back to your boards if its that big of a deal. I guess in eyes of you all I'm a no good human being just because I am a Pistons fan. Oh well........................ I'm out hope you all have a happy and blessed day. icon_smile.gif

DetroitGirl4Ever - Well, I for one don't mind a Piston's fan coming on here. Keep coming!!

I'm pretty sure Live or Die Magic was just teasing you about that.

-Charlius-