Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Watch Summer League Here + Talk to D&G

Wow....if Anderson plays this good in training camp...I think they will have to consider giving the starting 4 or 3 position to him. I never knew he had the ability to drive to the bucket like he has.

Does anybody know what the deal is with him? Someone told me yesterday that he had problems with his paperwork as far as getting into the country but I have no idea if that is true.

quote:
Originally posted by Old No.7:

Does anybody know what the deal is with him? Someone told me yesterday that he had problems with his paperwork as far as getting into the country but I have no idea if that is true.

I dont know about his deal but what i do know is Mr. Anderson is going off. 20pts in the 1st half. Shooting pefect from the freethrow line. Passing and getting rebounds. He looks good but its hard to tell if he will be good for us cause hes playing against nobodies. But hes still playing good. He should definitely be in our rotation.

Good to see Anderson playing so well no matter who it is against. I saw one dunk off the drive he had yesterday that was sick! It's nice to get some encouraging news with the way things have gone the last week.