Sign in to follow this  
numba1rocker

Brandon Bass was in Orlando Tonight.Saw at Regal Cinema.Hinted playing for Orlando

I don't know if this necessarily bodes well for us. I saw Rasheed Wallace at the checkout of Walter's Nut Emporium last night.

I dont believe waterford is IMAX. Its digitally remastered and 3d but not IMAX. Only Pointe Orlando Regal 20 has IMAX. And we get alot of celebrities there. Chris Brown was just there last week.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

He went to see Transformers? Not good Mr.Bass.

Very true. Do we really want this guy on our team now?

Yea, rly wut iz he liek 12 lol

A lot of theaters are converting to "IMAX" for the sole purpose of being able to advertise as being IMAX and charge that absurd extra $5-$8 a ticket...A lower level celebrity recently setup a site devoted to real IMAX theaters, as he was duped into seeing a movie in one of those non-IMAX, IMAX theaters, and it set him off...

quote:
Originally posted by numba1rocker:

I dont believe waterford is IMAX. Its digitally remastered and 3d but not IMAX. Only Pointe Orlando Regal 20 has IMAX. And we get alot of celebrities there. Chris Brown was just there last week.

IMAX.com disagrees with you, as does Regal Cinemas.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

A lot of theaters are converting to "IMAX" for the sole purpose of being able to advertise as being IMAX and charge that absurd extra $5-$8 a ticket...A lower level celebrity recently setup a site devoted to real IMAX theaters, as he was duped into seeing a movie in one of those non-IMAX, IMAX theaters, and it set him off...

I agree. The new IMAX theaters leave much to be desired. They are IMAX theaters, but they should come with a warning label, or be called IMAX-lite or something.