Sign in to follow this  
petey

J Kidd ???

I don't think this is a dumb thread and I definately don't think Jameer gives us a better shot at a title than Kidd. Now the salary argument is a valid point, but who knows that he wouldn't take less money. He is getting desperate for a championship and we are a promising team. Especially if we grab Sheed, he may be swayed. He has earned tons of money already. I would love for Jameer to learn a thing or two from Kidd.

I wouldnt even think about bringing Kidd here when we already commited to Nelson. He was playing good last season until the injury and you also have to think he was playing pg part time cause Turk was playing pg as well. So in our system we really dont need a Jason Kidd type pg here when Vince will do the same as Turk did. I like Kidd but i ll stay with Nelson.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

Dallas has purportedly put together a 3 year $24 million dollar deal...nope...

As rtillaree has pointed out, it's simply not an option. We can't compete, and Kidd has made it plain that he likes Dallas.

You can have the Kidd/Nelson debate as to who is better, but the possibility of obtaining Kidd is zero.