Sign in to follow this  
petey

will c lee make us pay 5 years from now

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

i dont see the potential everyone else sees. Does he have hops out this roof? an outstanding shot? 200 pounds of muscle? The will to take over and win? Killer instinct? oustanding handles?

Hes a good player dont get me wrong, but most allstars have a little more to them then just solid attributes. Go Lee i hope the best for u in NJ

He does have hops out of the roof, and his driving ability is bar to none. He can slice his way and finish with the best of them when hes not too passive.

HoopsCzar contribution's are no longer available on this website due to Mod jealousy,..LMAO !!!

But it was a blast getting you from the low 3200's to 4129 member within a year Magic fans. I'm constructing my own Home court and you can stay in touch on twitter until then,.. http://twitter.com/HoopsCzar

lee would of been better for us in the long term but vince better short term n we want to win a championship now so he probly will be a magic killer but it could be worth it

quote:
Originally posted by Nelson3:

lee would of been better for us in the long term but vince better short term n we want to win a championship now so he probly will be a magic killer but it could be worth it

Nope,..

See along with factoring the altering of dynamics of floor fit do the math,..

Although the Magic jumped on shipping Lee in the exchange to get Carter. Now they have only nine players under contract for roughly $67 million dollars.

The luxury tax, is a dollar for dollar penalty designed to control league spending, is widely expected to start at roughly around $68 million next season.

Now the Magic still has to sign at least four players, which makes bringing anybody else with impact value in cost prohibitive and more structurally impossible financially.

quote:
Originally posted by HoopsCzar:

quote:
Originally posted by Nelson3:

Nope,..

See along with factoring the altering of dynamics of floor fit do the math,..

Although the Magic jumped on shipping Lee in the exchange to get Carter. Now they have only nine players under contract for roughly $67 million dollars.

The luxury tax, is a dollar for dollar penalty designed to control league spending, is widely expected to start at roughly around $68 million next season.

Now the Magic still has to sign at least four players, which makes bringing anybody else with impact value in cost prohibitive and more structurally impossible financially.

the lux tax is widely believed to be around 71 million as well.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

the lux tax is widely believed to be around 71 million as well.

Says who?,..

Do you have any idea what the Luxury cap is right now?

all i have to say is..that stud is going to give me nightmares for years to come. his talent, his potential, the way he went about himself while he was here was truly sublime