Sign in to follow this  
duelingdragons

At this point, what do we need more than anything else?

I'm thinking small forward.. after MP's performance later in the season, I really like him as a spark off the bench.

But the question is, who's available? Matt Barnes from Phoenix might be a good option, but I'm not sure how much he'll expect.

And obviously, we'll need someone to back up Dwight since we probably can't afford Gortat. =

Sorry, I'm just thinking out loud here. Hopefully I don't get yelled at for not posting this in an already existing topic.

I'm thinking small forward.. after MP's performance later in the season, I really like him as a spark off the bench.

But the question is, who's available? Matt Barnes from Phoenix might be a good option, but I'm not sure how much he'll expect.

And obviously, we'll need someone to back up Dwight since we probably can't afford Gortat. =

Sorry, I'm just thinking out loud here. Hopefully I don't get yelled at for not posting this in an already existing topic.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Easy, a new thread.

D*** it! You beat me to it. Get of my freaking head!

Frontcourt depth is first and foremost. We have 3 people that can play SF. We have 1 person that can play 5(Dwight) and 2 people that can play 4 (Lewis, Anderson), and I'd like to move Lewis to 3.