Sign in to follow this  
vc15dunker15

Summer League Roster Set.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

ager will stick.

ager, pargo, and hendrix is not a bad last 3 guys on the bench.

I dont see how Ager would have a roll on this team, he is a 6'5" SF who can not shoot the 3 AT ALL(he's made 8 in his career and none last year) and has little ball handling skills. Unless he develops a jump shot, I can not see Stan or Otis wanting him on our team

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

So, in the scouting report on Fells, it says he is a great shooter but lacks athleticism...

What is this if not athleticism?

That is what I'm thinking. Courtney Fells is one of the fastest, strongest finishers I have seen play college ball. The guy is fearless.

outside of anderson and rakovic, the only guy on that team with a shot at making this team is pargo if otis fails to get a real 3rd pg

powell maybe because otis seems to like him

pargo would be an excellent backup pg. he's freakishly athletic and the comments about him seem spot on.

i'll never forget him t-bagging our center when wku played gonzaga a couple of years ago. dude has SERIOUS hops.

quote:
Originally posted by Goulet:

quote:

ager will stick.

I dont see how Ager would have a roll on this team, he is a 6'5" SF who can not shoot the 3 AT ALL(he's made 8 in his career and none last year) and has little ball handling skills. Unless he develops a jump shot, I can not see Stan or Otis wanting him on our team

1. hes a shooting guard.

2. he was jj'ed for his first 3 years on the bench. when you play 5 minutes a game in 78 career games in 3 years its hard to get your stroke.

3. heres his 2006 draft profile.

Strengths

When talking about all-around offensive threats at the wing position, Maurice Ager

quote:

quote:

quote:

ager will stick.

1. hes a shooting guard.

2. he was jj'ed for his first 3 years on the bench. when you play 5 minutes a game in 78 career games in 3 years its hard to get your stroke.

Strengths

When talking about all-around offensive threats at the wing position, Maurice Ager

love this sl team hope we keep pargo and hendrix.pargo reminds me of bynum from detroit very tough and athletic shot is kinda streaky, but I think he has a chance to take over ajs role. cj giles is a headcase

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

ager will stick.

1. hes a shooting guard.

Strengths

Give Pargo Richardson's suit, and have him talk his big brother into coming back here from Europe. That mother would catch fire about 10 times a year off the bench and there's nothing you could do to stop him.

Oh, and according to his Wiki page, his Greek club released him, and he's talking about coming back.