Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

Signatures for 2009-2010 season

I think it is the best idea anyone has ever conceived. I suppose there is no way to do it justice aesthetically.

Addi Ive been waiting to ask you if you could please make me a Matt Barnes sig. I wanted to wait till it was official. I have a huge man crush on him and Iam so glad hes with Orlando now.

Is there any pics of him in a Magic uniform? Id prefer him in a Magic uni, maybe if you cant find a pic we can just wait till the presser.

Im thinking it should say "Deuce Deuce" (his number)with the Magic comet logo in the corner like you do.

Thanks bro, I will trade in my "Pops" sig whenever you're done.

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

Addi Ive been waiting to ask you if you could please make me a Matt Barnes sig. I wanted to wait till it was official. I have a huge man crush on him and Iam so glad hes with Orlando now.

Is there any pics of him in a Magic uniform? Id prefer him in a Magic uni, maybe if you cant find a pic we can just wait till the presser.

Im thinking it should say "Deuce Deuce" (his number)with the Magic comet logo in the corner like you do.

Thanks bro, I will trade in my "Pops" sig whenever you're done.

Check the first post. In the requests section there is a sig I made for you, check if you like it. Also, below in the big list, there are two other Barnes sigs I did.