Sign in to follow this  
VinceCarter4life

Vince Carter:Preview Videos *New Max711 short vid *Oct 27

^^great video I was also watchin all the vince carter game highlights vs specific teams it really shows what he can do. I had no idea he was so good in the post and it will really benefit the magic next year because the other teams star sgs wont be able to rest anymore on D.

very true bro.

plz check out the other videos posted under the topic. Lots of good reviewing of what he can do.

N it totally made me think when the guy was like, "If Vince was in the same position as Kobe, he would be even better. He is more talented and gifted then Kobe Bryant"

I mean If Kobe was all alone on the Raptors for years, then on a failed Nets teatm, wuld he be the same?

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Jus watched this recent video on 2009.

Warning: This video is moving and gave me chills.

added to front page**

Thank you for finding this video and sharing it. Seeing Vince highlights from just this last season to the Transformers theme was inspiring. I seriously can't wait for the 2009 season to start and to have Vince on this team. I just have great feelings about out chances next year.

I keep thinking about how Vince earned Mikki Moore's contract for him. that pick-n-pop killed teams back then. Imagine that same play with Shard. WOW!

ur opinion. But I dont think u watched a single video before posting ur thought. If so, tell me why

N Nyce_1 I agree about the Shard thing. I know that VC and Lewis will work together.

News: Otis contacted Brandon Bass. So check out his video page.

That video was badass. He didnt look on half of those, n he made Mikki Moore look pro. Ha him n Dwight r gonna work together great.

Im defently adding it to the front page, unless u...dont want me to for some reason......

PPl need to see his court visionn. Carter to Howard.