Sign in to follow this  
Wharf Rat

Delusional Cav fans happy with VC trade...

Most cavs fans are begging for Sheed, but the thought of him playing for the magic makes him "useless" and "hurts us more than he helps", lol.

I think Cavs' fans are the biggest homers in sports.

quote:
Originally posted by kcgolfer:

As a die hard Magic fan, I went to that site and read what all those homers had to say. And for the most part with the exception of 1 or 2 of the posts they were just stupid. So I made an account and posted on the topic. this is what I posted:

as a fan of basketball in general most of these posts by you homer cavs fans are not too smart. Yes magic lose Hedo most likely but Vince can create his own shot which will lead to even more open outside shots for the likes of lewis and jameer and pietrus and JJ and will cause even more matchup problems. Who do you double? Rashard? Vince? Dwight? you can't double any of them. Oh and by the way...Magic are the top candidate to sign Rasheed Wallace too. So yea you can say all you want rashard will go back to the 3 yea the magic will have wallace who can hit down the 3 with the best of them and also he can cover the top power forwards in the league. Also you guys also seem to fail to realize the magic got Ryan Anderson in the trade too and he is the same age, one pick ahead of courtney lee and just as much if not more upside than lee. Before you go ahead giving yourselves the championship let alone the eastern conference championship...get your facts straight and learn about the NBA and not just the cavs.

link, please? i gotta read the responses

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

quote:

As a die hard Magic fan, I went to that site and read what all those homers had to say. And for the most part with the exception of 1 or 2 of the posts they were just stupid. So I made an account and posted on the topic. this is what I posted:

as a fan of basketball in general most of these posts by you homer cavs fans are not too smart. Yes magic lose Hedo most likely but Vince can create his own shot which will lead to even more open outside shots for the likes of lewis and jameer and pietrus and JJ and will cause even more matchup problems. Who do you double? Rashard? Vince? Dwight? you can't double any of them. Oh and by the way...Magic are the top candidate to sign Rasheed Wallace too. So yea you can say all you want rashard will go back to the 3 yea the magic will have wallace who can hit down the 3 with the best of them and also he can cover the top power forwards in the league. Also you guys also seem to fail to realize the magic got Ryan Anderson in the trade too and he is the same age, one pick ahead of courtney lee and just as much if not more upside than lee. Before you go ahead giving yourselves the championship let alone the eastern conference championship...get your facts straight and learn about the NBA and not just the cavs.

link, please? i gotta read the responses

http://www.cavfanatic.com/go/t...=1&pg=last#306783983

for the record most of the guys are idiots the one guy does seem to have some smarts unlike most of the cavs fans on the board

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

Most cavs fans are begging for Sheed, but the thought of him playing for the magic makes him "useless" and "hurts us more than he helps", lol.

I think Cavs' fans are the biggest homers in sports.

I agree but I heard it was between us and boston...im not saying i would love to have rashee but i do think he would help us and we wouldn't have to change our offense with him in the starting lineup...also it helps make my point since you have to spell everything out for the cavs fans since they are shoved quite far up lebrons ***

cavs fans = uneducated morons

their forum is rubbish they are holding on to the dream that lebron will resign with them and im still laughing at them from banning us in our board war during the efc

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

cavs fans = uneducated morons

their forum is rubbish they are holding on to the dream that lebron will resign with them and im still laughing at them from banning us in our board war during the efc

I am in the same boat as you are...i think if he goes anywhere he is going to NY and everyone knows no one can win there so if lebron doesn't win a ring it shouldn't be a surprise...everyone needs to get off the lebron bandwagon especially ESPN and the NBA itself

quote:
Also look at the teams carter has been on. He really had no help. and as you cavs fans should know no star can win anything by themselves

i lol'd

I have found1 logical cavs fan during my time me vs. the cavs fans on the forum...here is what he said

I think Cavs fans are the ONLY ONE'S who actually think the Magic made a bad move. I am a Cav fan but I am not a hater, I am sorry but the Orlando trade was a nice move on their part. You guys need to grow-up and stop thinking everything related to the Cavs is golden, and everything related to any other team is bad. GTFU!!!

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

lol. they were saying it's only a matter of time before carter gets injured again. despite the fact he's only missed like 11 games over the past 3 years or something.

I guess they don't realize that if anyone has a chance of getting injured..its Shaq

Last 4 seasons he has missed

05/06 - 23 games

06/07 - 42 games

07/08 - 21 games

08/09 - 7 games

quote:

I have found1 logical cavs fan during my time me vs. the cavs fans on the forum...here is what he said

I think Cavs fans are the ONLY ONE'S who actually think the Magic made a bad move. I am a Cav fan but I am not a hater, I am sorry but the Orlando trade was a nice move on their part. You guys need to grow-up and stop thinking everything related to the Cavs is golden, and everything related to any other team is bad. GTFU!!!

and sadly that guy will get run off those boards for being honest. those boards are full of biased LEBRON FANS(notice they're LeBron fans, not Cavs fans) who don't know anything about basketball outside of Cleveland. 90% of those people weren't Cavs fans until LeBron showed up. And all they can say is "Well, LeBron is an MVP." So all you have to say is "Yeah, well so was Brian Sipe."