Sign in to follow this  
Wharf Rat

Delusional Cav fans happy with VC trade...

I'm sure you're happy with that, TreyTime, and so is Howard which is why he will never be the next big thing.

Anyhow, just dropping by to say that yes you guys get worse with this trade...if it causes you to lose Hedo, which it looks like it has. Laugh about Vince Carter massacring the Cavs all you want...you have no idea what VC's history vs the Cavs is. He never kills them.

quote:
Originally posted by cmstophe:

I'm sure you're happy with that, TreyTime, and so is Howard which is why he will never be the next big thing.

Anyhow, just dropping by to say that yes you guys get worse with this trade...if it causes you to lose Hedo, which it looks like it has. Laugh about Vince Carter massacring the Cavs all you want...you have no idea what VC's history vs the Cavs is. He never kills them.

Sorry Dwight doesn't have ESPN saying he is the next big thing when he hasn't done anything yet (like a certain player in Ohio).

There was nobody else on the Nets, you were able to double team him. I DARE you to double team him now. Have fun with Delonte going one on one with him.

quote:
Originally posted by cmstophe:

And I'm Ron Burgundy. Go **** yourself San Diego Cleveland.

Don't know how you can say we got worse by getting Vince Carter. Also don't know how you could've said that Cleveland would be in the finals, but you did (if not said or written, we all know you thought it). Booya. Be gone.

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

This season has so much too look forward to. Retiring Shaq and sending LBJ to New York.

Exactly!

Yo, Cleveland fans, I gots a ? 4 U

Is Shaq really the influence you want around LeBron at this point in his career???