Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Walsh Says He'll Call Kahn About Rubio

quote:
I haven't spoken to Minnesota, I will," Walsh said. "I don't know what's going on there. He took a lot of point guards so I want to ask him, 'Why did you do that?' In a way that kind of helped us because that left us with two players that were, in our mind, really good players. I just want to find out."

Kahn gave a radio interview saying he has no intention of trading Rubio and that he chose another point guard, Jonny Flynn, because he was aware that Rubio could remain in Europe next season.

Rubio "was desperately hopeful he would somehow wind up with the Knicks and, apparently, is still holding out hope," writes Alan Hahn of Newsday. "It is pretty clear that he would immediately report if the Knicks acquired his rights."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wire...ll_kahn_about_rubio/

I heard a rumor, that had the Knicks sending Nate Robinson and Jordan Hill to the T-Wolves for Ricky Rubio.

quote:
I haven't spoken to Minnesota, I will," Walsh said. "I don't know what's going on there. He took a lot of point guards so I want to ask him, 'Why did you do that?' In a way that kind of helped us because that left us with two players that were, in our mind, really good players. I just want to find out."

Kahn gave a radio interview saying he has no intention of trading Rubio and that he chose another point guard, Jonny Flynn, because he was aware that Rubio could remain in Europe next season.

Rubio "was desperately hopeful he would somehow wind up with the Knicks and, apparently, is still holding out hope," writes Alan Hahn of Newsday. "It is pretty clear that he would immediately report if the Knicks acquired his rights."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wire...ll_kahn_about_rubio/

I heard a rumor, that had the Knicks sending Nate Robinson and Jordan Hill to the T-Wolves for Ricky Rubio.

This is a bit ridiculous. Rubio won't play for the Wolves but he will play for the Knicks? Lets set a precedent NBA, if a player doesn't show up as a rookie to the team that drafted them, how about a lifetime bar from the league itself. What has Rubio done? Besides his ability to overcome that huge nose and still remain a sex icon in Spain, he hasn't done anything earn him the right to choose what NBA team he will and won't play for.