Sign in to follow this  
CRIMBERK

if this trade goes down , i ll hang myself

what an idiotic trade this is .VC is not the player he used to be .he is 33 and slow . after 30 min play , u can see him gasping for air .no no no .. this will send hedo to another team which will be an amazing blow for magic .i cant believe u guys cant see that hedo is much much better player than vc at the moment .oh my god .. and adding courtney lee in to this deal is down right idiotic .this will turn out to be ariza scandal for sure .i dont know what magic front office is trying to achieve

what an idiotic trade this is .VC is not the player he used to be .he is 33 and slow . after 30 min play , u can see him gasping for air .no no no .. this will send hedo to another team which will be an amazing blow for magic .i cant believe u guys cant see that hedo is much much better player than vc at the moment .oh my god .. and adding courtney lee in to this deal is down right idiotic .this will turn out to be ariza scandal for sure .i dont know what magic front office is trying to achieve

quote:
Originally posted by CRIMBERK:

Another go at the Finals and this time coming back with the trophy with Hedo on the team since he wants that trophy just as much.

unfortunately i agree with you

adding lee to this deal is outright moronic

otis smith doesnt know how to handle accidentally making a good draft pick

what a dumbass