Sign in to follow this  
magic_hoopsfan

Bucks Trade Jefferson to Spurs for Oberto, Bowen, Thomas

I dont know if this has been posted..

I like this deal for the Spurs - Pairing Jefferson with Duncan, Manu and Parker is going to be very dangerous and not many teams will be able to match up with them.It hurts their frontcourt depth but adding a big-time wing scoring threat should help them out. Perhaps they start playing Mahinmi more. It's either that or dump out another MLE for a big man, since it looks like Splitter is under contract in Europe for another year.

For the Bucks? I guess it's all about salary reduction and getting Alexander PT. At this point I think Alexander flops, but they can probably save enough to bring Sessions back (and they won't have to go after Villanueva as hard -- if at all -- with Oberto on board).

I dont know if this has been posted..

I like this deal for the Spurs - Pairing Jefferson with Duncan, Manu and Parker is going to be very dangerous and not many teams will be able to match up with them.It hurts their frontcourt depth but adding a big-time wing scoring threat should help them out. Perhaps they start playing Mahinmi more. It's either that or dump out another MLE for a big man, since it looks like Splitter is under contract in Europe for another year.

For the Bucks? I guess it's all about salary reduction and getting Alexander PT. At this point I think Alexander flops, but they can probably save enough to bring Sessions back (and they won't have to go after Villanueva as hard -- if at all -- with Oberto on board).