Sign in to follow this  
duelingdragons

Bianchi, lol. Saying Rafer Alston MUST be traded for the unity of the team.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by Marechal:

quote:
Originally posted by Lawyers,Guns.and Money:

quote:
Originally posted by Marechal:

Let Rafer go!

Jameer is our starter, that is final!

We can always count on Carlos Arroyo as a back up, he was faithful all the time he was here...and never, never... opened his big mouth even though sometimes he was treated unfairly!

Bring Carlos back, and the PG situation will be solved! He wants to be part of the Magic, I am sure!

He may have been faithful, but what does that have to do with basketball? Carlos is history here because he was just an average player at best.

You are missing Bianchi's point. Precisely because Alston is not just an average PG the Magic will face divisive issues next season. We need a faithful average PG to be the back up to Nelson, and that one is Carlos Arroyo !

lol are you carlos arroyo?

Hell no! I am JJ Barea !

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I don't care how much Rafer complains. What team wouldn't want to have 2 starting caliber PG's on their team, let alone 1 All Star PG and one IMO above average PG.

This is a friggin' luxury we have on our hands right now.

rafer is rafer, i'm glad he has a voice, i hate to see it used at times, but that fire is what kills other teams, if you don't know how to off another team in the closing minutes as a pg then you don't know how to win championships, see derek fisher. not as vocal but does what needs to be done as a veteran, i'd like to keep them both.

I like Rafer but he makes way to much money for a backup PG. Especially when we have other needs and need to move him to sign Hedo and a PF off the bench. This team played fine when Meer and AJ were there. Now if someone gets hurts you are screwed but we can find a veteran guy who will be much cheaper.