Sign in to follow this  
ThunderBunny

the thank you magic topic

I am proud of the Magic. We didn't reach that mountain top... but there's always tomorrow. Either way, we aren't getting the respect we've earned. Go Magic!! See ya next season!

The Lakers are my most hated team in all of basketball.

Kobe Bryant is my most hated sports figure in ALL of sports.

But the truth is, we were beaten by the better team. We may have been more talented, but being a better team includes the mental fortitude of a champion - something we didn't have in this series.

The most disgusting part is Kobe Bryant getting the MVP award, when it was quite clearly Pau Gasol. Now that Kobe has his ring without Shaq, the comparisons to Jordan will NEVER end now. The NBA is going to be rather disgusting for the next few years until Kobe finally retires.

As far as the Magic are concerned, I have no complaints, other than the obvious losing the Finals. But we played great. This was the most memorable post season I've ever been a part of. It's been a blast to watch.

If this loss was to anyone else other than the Lakers, it would have been easier to stomach.

But thank you to the Orlando Magic for the great season. I've seen some very poor seasons with this team, and it's nice to be rewarded with a trip to the Finals after 14 years. I'm hurt that they didn't finish the job off, but we will only be this much better come next year.

Next year. We grew up a lot this year - whupped the Cavs and the Celtics on their home courts.

This last game wasn't close, but I can't help but to think that, one or two plays going the other way - would could have won it.

Our team's young - that's one good thing.

Thank you Magic for beating the Overated Lebronaliers.

Thanks you for that mid season west coast trip where you had the NBA by its throat.

Thank you for opening up a can of whoop *** on the 76ers and Celtics when it mattered most.

Thank you for Courtney Lee and Pietrus.

Thanks you for getting rid of those ugly Jerseys from the past few seasons and going with a jersey that will stand for greatness.I hope there will be an alternate black jersey.

Thanks you Rafer for filling in for Jameer.

Thank you Jameer for showing a lot of heart and determination in trying to help the team win.

Thank you Rashard for playing your heart out in the playoffs.

Thank you Hedo for making sure your shots go in in the 4rth.

Thank you Dwight for making the paint an unfriendly place for slashers to drive.

Thank you Gortat for filling in nicely when Dwight was out.

Thanks to the rest of the team because it showed that everyone worked hard in improving their games in the off season.

Thank you SVG for proving that Shaq does nothing but eat ****.

Thank you Otis for this team.

I can't wait until October.

Just like prevously, SVG again was thankfull and shining egos of Lakers at PressConf.

I dont get it.

And they didnt mentioned even a word for Magic. lol

SVG is too sick generous.

Thank You Magic.

Thank You Hedo. Great Season. See you at another team next year i hope

Thank you Magic for achieving so much more then anyone thought you could do this year. It wasn't the ending I would have wanted, but you still shined in my eyes.

Can't wait until next year.

yes they shined not like a star but like a exploding star! coorect me if i'm wrong game 1 yes 4 lakers game 2 lost becouse the retff had S H I T in his eyes game 2 was for orlando by bad luck it whent to lakers game 3 well i even don't want to talk about it if i would not know better i say nba told magic miss every F U C K I N G Shot and again the reff had S H I T in his eyes!!! game 3 well we all witnest what happend in the 4th quarter!!! was for orlando roday yes have to give them this one this one was for the lakers butt fackt is it should be 3 for orlando and 2 for lakers right now!!! butt it's also a game of luck and yes lakers had more luck i can say this i lost all my faith in the reffs common in game 4 in OT all the reffs weres to chicken to whistle for orlando OR lakers how pethetic!!!!! hope nba will do some thing about it look all the games back and you will see orlando should have won this butt incompetent reffs and bad luck made them loose i know better orl is the real champ here!

Thank you Magic for aging my heart about 15 years with the crazy way you played all post season

But good to see you in the Finals...I missed the first time around icon_smile.gif

yes ni can't say it to much all and i mean all even the benche players that did not get to play

thank you yes we would have wanted you to be champs offcourse butt last year yopu almost lost every game this year you almost won every game what a turn around 2009 was all players and i know you look at his your on twitter and all those other things.

well yes you did some things wrong butt that is always after talk after the deed you always say well i could have done this or that fackt is you did GREAT!!! again congrats to stan and all you players and offcourse guys behind the scenes we don't see YOU MADE IT TO BECOME EASTERN CHAMPS! well that is already a great job looking back at the 2007 2008 seizon! please stan don't change a thing never change a winning team and ohhhhhhhh boy a winning team it was!!!!!!!!!! ok the team has t grow but what do you expect from a very young (green horn deatliest catch term )team you expect!?

way to go guys when you had to play the celtics i was shure your yourney would end you proved me wrong and you proved to the world orlando the mickymouse team is the team to bet on!

congrats once again have a good hollyday and get ready for 2009 2010! you did well be proud of your selfs!