Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 4 - Game 5: NBA Finals Game Thread Magic vs Lakers 6/14 8:00 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

I blame Truemagic, she was 0-4 this finals. Dissapointing, I expected better from you Miss.

Sure, Rich. What about the little 7 yr. old girl who sang the national anthem? If she had not come into the picture, my streak would not have been broken/interfered with. . .haha!

That's right, beat up an old lady and let the little 7 yr. old off the hook. (Just kidding!)

Btw, the little girls streak ended with the Magic losing 2 in a row.

GO MAGIC!!!

This is true i got us the only victory. But anyway **** ALL YOU LAKER FANS YOU GUYS ARE *****S STOP CHALLENGING ME TO FIGHT AND NOT FIGHT. O AND KOBE IS A RAPIST THAT WHY I YELLED IT THE WHOLE GAME, SORRY YOUR SO IN LOVE WITH HIM AND WANNA SUCK HIS DICK. GO MAGIC

TrueMagicFan with her amazing as always game thread starters got us to the Finals,(thank you for the beautiful post btw!)

But let us all remember next time, as plane an unimaginative as his game thread starters are...onedollerbills got us the only Finals win in Magic franchise history..he should be designated Finals game thread starter for life.

Next year suggestions:

1st...2nd....3rd round --> TMF07

Finals.......... ---> ODBills

I didn't expect our team to make it to the finals, beat Cleveland or Boston. ****, this was a fun year that ended on a sad note. Lakers had and showed more experience in these games. Be couldn't match that.

Next few years, Orlando Magic will be a force in the east. This team can only get better with age. Maybe we didn't today, but we will get a championship in the next 3 years.

quote:
Originally posted by BLACK MAGIC:

I didn't expect our team to make it to the finals, beat Cleveland or Boston. ****, this was a fun year that ended on a sad note. Lakers had and showed more experience in these games. Be couldn't match that.

Next few years, Orlando Magic will be a force in the east. This team can only get better with age. Maybe we didn't today, but we will get a championship in the next 3 years.

If someone told me to years ago after getting sweept by the Pistons in the 1st round that we would be in the Finals this year I would take it! I'm happy, we took out the LEbrons and the puppet

quote:
Originally posted by soratos23:

I wonder if Anthony Johnson would have made that much of a difference in this series

Don't wonder, the answer is "No."

great season by the fellas. it was a blessing to even see them make it this far. i'm very proud of this team.

i couldn't bring myself to watch the game from start to finish. it was too painful watching them go down by 16 late in the 4th, so i turned the game off with 4 mins to go....woke up a few minutes ago and it really hit me.

wow, this one brought back memories of 95. i was a kid back then, but somehow, this one hurts even more...

but despite all that this has by far been the most resilient team in franchise history. greatest..season...ever.

dwight is only going to get better. jameer is on the cusp of greatness himself. the future is super bright for the team. let's hope 2010 brings us a title!! go magic!!!

quote:
Originally posted by MrWise:

TrueMagicFan with her amazing as always game thread starters got us to the Finals,(thank you for the beautiful post btw!)

But let us all remember next time, as plane an unimaginative as his game thread starters are...onedollerbills got us the only Finals win in Magic franchise history..he should be designated Finals game thread starter for life.[

Next year suggestions:

1st...2nd....3rd round --> TMF07

Finals.......... ---> ODBills

Not to worry, Mr. Wise. As of last night, Game 5 of the Finals, I am officially retired from starting game threads.

I will just visit the message board to see what's happening with my Magic, but no more game thread starters for me.

It was fun though.

Btw, I am very, very happy with the success of the Magic this season. Getting to the Finals was beyond my expectations.

GO MAGIC!!!!