Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 4 - Game 5: NBA Finals Game Thread Magic vs Lakers 6/14 8:00 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFan12:

hedo wide open, but he dribbles into the D to shoot, lol

its waht stan has let him do all year

we really do suck under pressure lol its really horrible. As soon as the other team makes a big run we get scared and change our whole gameplan.

Guest MadOttoman

Everybody shooting for hedo .. i bet hes the best player in magic....why nobody say something for lewis or howard?

quote:
Originally posted by obie:

we really do suck under pressure lol its really horrible. As soon as the other team makes a big run we get scared and change our whole gameplan.

its not the pressure, tonights loss is a lack of effort and heart. not from us sucking under pressure.

the game is going going going and will probably be gone in 12 minutes.

Gundy needs to take a long break. He may want to try his luck at college sports. Not basketball for sure. Howbout squash?????

**** you guys are such bandwagoners. We have played two bad games in this series. We lost the first, will lose this one (probably) but other than that have played our arses off. The Lakers are better than us. We have gone so far this year, waaaaay better than anyone could have expected. I for one am very proud of our team. I just can't wait to see who we add for next years run. Go Magic!!!

Explain this to me. Odom has had 3 fouls since the second qtr, why did we not go at him early in the third when he made those 2 big 3's. Of course not, Ariza has 3 fouls, go at them. Make walton and dj mengabanga beat us.