Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

SHAQUILLE O'NEAL PUTS NBAS DWIGHT HOWARD ON BLAST CALLS HIM A FAKE AND OVERRATED

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFan12:

shaqs a punk/ guy needs to grow up. hes 1 of the best, how bout u act like it... most vet centers try to teach young guys, and praise them, shaq disses him, what a loser...

As far as the "need to grow up", I guarantee that as "playful" as Howard is, he'll be the same goofy "you need to grow up" way that Shaq is 18 years from now.

and for the "praising" of the young fella, you'd be mad too if someone stole your persona while still in the league (Superman). Imagine how Iverson would feel if Stephen Curry came into the league next year and started being referred to as "The Answer" ... or in your specific case, what if you built a rep in this forum after years of being here and some new guy signs up with the name MagicFan12? You'd be like "I'M THE ORIGINAL MAGICFAN12!"

look at it from that perspective

quote:
Originally posted by cac67:

quote:
Originally posted by Twelve:

It's ok to hate Shaq, but please, give the man some respect for what he's done/doing.

No.

You have every right not to respect him and say "NO" ... but aren't you now displaying the same behavior Shaq is??? Hating someone "just because" for no reason at all?? You can't deny his accomplishments ... and if he met you at a game and invited you to his mansion and treated you nice, you'd be like "this guy's not so bad after all".

Furthermore, and this is real ...

NO OTHER PERSON IN THE HISTORY OF ENTERTAINMENT HAS EXCELLED IN SPORTS, MOVIES AND MUSIC

people have done movies and music, but not all three. Shaq is:

great NBA player

platinum music artist (whether you personally like it or not, he sold 1 million albums which ALOT of artist have never done)

profitable movie career (his movies aren't on the "Titanic" or "Independance Day" level, but they made more than they cost to make which made them profitable)

I'm done defending Shaq. Like I said, Howard ain't no Shaq when it comes to total impact on society ... or on the court up to this point.

Shaq goes down as top 10 in NBA HISTORY

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:
Originally posted by NBAMagic47:

He has just nothing else better to do since his wife left his A@@..........

She didn't leave him, their still together. After Kobe ratted him out (which was a bit*h move) he just brought her this.

shaq-bus-wife-jet.jpg

and she forgot about it.

Looks like Qantas Airlines got them a new plane!!! =)))

quote:

quote:

quote:

It's ok to hate Shaq, but please, give the man some respect for what he's done/doing.

No.

You have every right not to respect him and say "NO" ... but aren't you now displaying the same behavior Shaq is??? Hating someone "just because" for no reason at all?? You can't deny his accomplishments ... and if he met you at a game and invited you to his mansion and treated you nice, you'd be like "this guy's not so bad after all".

NO OTHER PERSON IN THE HISTORY OF ENTERTAINMENT HAS EXCELLED IN SPORTS, MOVIES AND MUSIC

great NBA player

platinum music artist (whether you personally like it or not, he sold 1 million albums which ALOT of artist have never done)

profitable movie career (his movies aren't on the "Titanic" or "Independance Day" level, but they made more than they cost to make which made them profitable)

I'm done defending Shaq. Like I said, Howard ain't no Shaq when it comes to total impact on society ... or on the court up to this point.

No, I'm not displaying the same behavior as shaq. I don't "hate someone 'just because' for no reason at all." I don't actually hate shaq at all. I am disgusted by his behavior, and find it impossible to respect someone that makes unprovoked belittling attacks on other people. And if I met him, and he invited me back to his place, I'd politely say no thank you. I don't associate with people who behave like a spoiled child.

As for his history of "excelling," it's no excuse for acting like a prima donna.

quote:
Originally posted by Danb23Rock:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Burgundy:

its fake.. i just looked it up on twitter and he never wrote it

I can confirm this.

i feel bad because i didn't see the post but i had already sent him a tweet asking him what his game high for blocks in a final game was, ha ha.

quote:

quote:

quote:

No.

great NBA player

you have a kazaam dvd, don't ya?