Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 4 - Game 4: NBA Finals Game Thread Magic vs Lakers 6/11 9:00 P.M.

Don't be silly,it's not over yet.That was bad but not the end of the world.We could make it better by next game.SVG is for me still the best coach in NBA and so all the players in Orlando.Lakers has more older players than Orlando and they have more experience than the players in Orlando.Playing in the finals must be the full stress.Don't blame the team or SVG after a game.And don't forget,no one would believe that this team will play in finals this year.I'm proud of this team whether they win or not

pistons fan here.........

it was really heartbreaking to watch this game..and this whole finals..should be 3-1 for your team...bloody fakers !! why d12 didnt take time to breathe before his shots ? god dam

For those of you who have hope. What makes you think things will change?

The Magic will lose for the same reason they've lost so far. THEY CHOKE.

If they lose, lose. If they are winning, they'll choke. That's the way it is. No team doing that will win the finals.

That's one true.

I believe Jameer burned the team. Van Gundy played him and he was full of mistakes. We lost because of Nelson. He changed the chemistry of the team worse and the machine team stopped.

I always prefer Rafer Alston and he was more useful in the playoffs.

Jameer's errors caused us a fatal loss and he coulndt play cleaver.

Howard and Hedo's efforts didnt took help in the last minutes. Jameer must rest for a time.

Wow, it's incredible what a bad loss can make to "hard die fans".

I couldn't believe that Howard missed both FTs, but take into account that he was missing them the hole night, and him missing both was a clear possibility.

In the possession where Fisher scored, we played good D and didn't allow Kobe to get the ball. They were going for the quick two point play. When Bryant couldn't get the ball, they gave it to Fisher, who didn't know what to do until Jameer stepped back. He took the shot and made it. It was obviously not planned, and had he missed the shot, we would be talking about a win here.

The thing is, we are losing against a team that is better than us (whether you like to accept it or not), but on very close matches, and mainly because of our own mistakes.

So, you have the right be upset because of that, but you can't change your opinions of the team so drastically and start bashing everyone, when the difference from being 3-1 or 1-3 is a missed layup or a missed FT.

they lost because they stupid ! nelson !!!!!!!

4 seconds left...fisher near the three....u step back ?! foul him and he goes to the line for two..

the NBA is so stupid...on Europe they would foul him before he even try to take a three...

quote:
Originally posted by Caco:

In the possession where Fisher scored, we played good D and didn't allow Kobe to get the ball. They were going for the quick two point play. When Bryant couldn't get the ball, they gave it to Fisher, who didn't know what to do until Jameer stepped back. He took the shot and made it. It was obviously not planned, and had he missed the shot, we would be talking about a win here.

I don't agree with any of the ideas here. The Lakers were going for a three and it is even quite likely that Fisher was their first option. He is a very clutch 3-shooter and hurt many other teams in the past with last second shots. We should have either foul or allowed an easy lay-up, but no threes. Then take Dwight out and let our best FT shooters in. And play the game to the end shooting FTs.

Instead we allowed their clutch 3p-shooter a rather uncontested 3.

quote:
Originally posted by iddelen:

quote:

I don't agree with any of the ideas here. The Lakers were going for a three and it is even quite likely that Fisher was their first option. He is a very clutch 3-shooter and hurt many other teams in the past with last second shots. We should have either foul or allowed an easy lay-up, but no threes. Then take Dwight out and let our best FT shooters in. And play the game to the end shooting FTs.

IMO, they inbounded in their court so they could use more space for a quick penetration. Kobe was supposed to do that, but he was doubled and had to pass to Ariza. Ariza then passed to Fisher, who hesitated for a second until he saw Jameer backing down. Then he decided to shoot.

I agree Jameer should have stayed close and allow Fisher to go inside, or even foul. The truth is Fisher was 0 - 5 from 3pt, and Orlando was already missing tons of free throws, so I wouldn't be comfortable with one of our guys shooting FTs with 5 seconds left and winning by 1.

It was a tough call (to foul or not), we decided not to and Fisher made the shot.

And remember, even after that, we executed horribly in the last possession.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by iddelen:

quote:

IMO, they inbounded in their court so they could use more space for a quick penetration. Kobe was supposed to do that, but he was doubled and had to pass to Ariza. Ariza then passed to Fisher, who hesitated for a second until he saw Jameer backing down. Then he decided to shoot.

I agree Jameer should have stayed close and allow Fisher to go inside, or even foul. The truth is Fisher was 0 - 5 from 3pt, and Orlando was already missing tons of free throws, so I wouldn't be comfortable with one of our guys shooting FTs with 5 seconds left and winning by 1.

It was a tough call (to foul or not), we decided not to and Fisher made the shot.

And remember, even after that, we executed horribly in the last possession.

We still defended it moronically, considering we were up THREE points, not TWO points.