Sign in to follow this  
joezstuff

I love Jameer to death but leave the chemistry alone

We have the Mojo going, and when Jameer came in it disrupted the flow, I think he's awesome and he's great 'BUT" don't mess with the flow, the way the players are playing with each other, it's working, I don't mind adding Jameer for a few minutes Maybe, but the guys have been in this mojo that they will loose, Just keep it going and don't mess with it.

Alston Starts PERIOD. Nelson didn't have his shot. Neither does Johnson anytime that's why I don't mind him changing with Johnson.

We have the Mojo going, and when Jameer came in it disrupted the flow, I think he's awesome and he's great 'BUT" don't mess with the flow, the way the players are playing with each other, it's working, I don't mind adding Jameer for a few minutes Maybe, but the guys have been in this mojo that they will loose, Just keep it going and don't mess with it.

Alston Starts PERIOD. Nelson didn't have his shot. Neither does Johnson anytime that's why I don't mind him changing with Johnson.

Nelson did well in the first few minutes of playing time. it was just that svg played him too long. he got 3 assist in 3 minutes when he first went into the game. That doesnt seem to be disrupting the chemistry. it was just a matter of bad coaching by leaving him in long enough to show his rustiness

Alston has been awful. Jameer has been pretty bad. I'll take the latter I guess

And its incredible the way that Hedo is actually effective with Jameer on the court, you know, a proven knockdown shooter. They are begging to let Alston shoot it and helping onto our primary options and with Jameer they don't want him to shoot so now everything starts to open up for everyone. Jameer needs to play a lot this series for it to be competitive