Sign in to follow this  
TheMagicGatorFan

There is reason for concern but not panic

This was definetly a very disappointing game tonight, it was like watching basketball in October for the most part, not a good game, not exciting in the least bit.

I understand that this is the Finals but a lot of our players were understandably extremely nevervous, on the opponents homecourt. We have NEVER won a game in the Finals before, and they know it, i think this got to them IMO... They played a horrible game what else can you say. But after a loss like this, this team will bounce back in a big bold way , and this will be a seven game series between these two teams without a doubt in my opinion.

One has to question whether or not it was a wise idea in a chemistry sence to bring Jameer back tonight and lets face it, it was extremely risky, but should not be considered the reason for a huge collapse on both ends of the floor tonight by any means.

We are the Eastern Conference Champions, we are the bounce back team of the league, and we play at our best when we are cornered and counted out, there is no reason why we cannot still win this championship , and i hope that you guys still believe in our team , because just the fact alone that we made it here against all odds is something to be mightily proud of!! We have played a fantastic season , a fantastic post-season, and despite tonights huge disappointment, we should still be very proud of the team, and give them the benefit of the doubt that they can prevail!

Keep the faith...

This was definetly a very disappointing game tonight, it was like watching basketball in October for the most part, not a good game, not exciting in the least bit.

I understand that this is the Finals but a lot of our players were understandably extremely nevervous, on the opponents homecourt. We have NEVER won a game in the Finals before, and they know it, i think this got to them IMO... They played a horrible game what else can you say. But after a loss like this, this team will bounce back in a big bold way , and this will be a seven game series between these two teams without a doubt in my opinion.

One has to question whether or not it was a wise idea in a chemistry sence to bring Jameer back tonight and lets face it, it was extremely risky, but should not be considered the reason for a huge collapse on both ends of the floor tonight by any means.

We are the Eastern Conference Champions, we are the bounce back team of the league, and we play at our best when we are cornered and counted out, there is no reason why we cannot still win this championship , and i hope that you guys still believe in our team , because just the fact alone that we made it here against all odds is something to be mightily proud of!! We have played a fantastic season , a fantastic post-season, and despite tonights huge disappointment, we should still be very proud of the team, and give them the benefit of the doubt that they can prevail!

Keep the faith...