Sign in to follow this  
NBAMagic47

Activating Jameer "COST" the Magic this series

First of all...richnba is a clown. Read a post before you continue to try and make the same stupid point over and over again. That ship has sailed....Second, to Twelve, I don't think there is anything wrong with activating Jameer and giving him "SOME" minutes. Your not ****ed if you do ****ed if you don't. Your ****ed if you let the guy play 25 minutes. I was all for giving him a shot....If he is playing good give him minutes, WHY NOT? The problem is he wasn't playing good enough to take to job of the starting point guard that got us to the finals. In my opinion he wasn't even playing good enough to take minutes from AJ..So noone should be upset that he was given a shot to play, or even played 10 minutes a game because I do think he can be effective in that role right now..but the 4th and OT?????

WHY WOULD ANYONE BE UPSET THAT JAMEER GOT MINUTES IF HE WAS PLAYING WELL????JJ got minutes and played great..Battie did fine and noone is *****ing about him over Gortat..There is nothing against Jameer...WE JUST WANT THE BEST 5 OUT THERE AT THE END OF THE GAME.

I was prob one of the happiest people out there when I heard Nelson coming back to the finals. I remember calling all my friends-sending out texts-and so upset during game 1 where the sentinel was reporting he wasnt playing and ESPN was reporting he was. Never was I so much in limbo!

That being said-after seeing him play, he shouldnt be playing. You can tell his shoulder has ZERO flexability in it. He is shooting airballs and making bad passes. After game 2, as a coach, i probably would of sat him. Who knows what is going on behind the scenes with Otis, Stan, Jameer, and the guy who kept asking for Nelson to come back? Then, if we were to bench him for AJ, now it looked like we were overreacting.

Like i saw someone say on here-IF we lost without him, wed say what if. Now that we are loosing with him, its what if he didnt play. Either way, I think at a certain pt in time, as a team, and a staff, you HAVE to notice hes not the same player. When he comes in, I hope to either maintain our lead or dont get as far behind, becuase with him in, we dont make a run.

As far as the last play with him in over Rafer-I dont really have a complaint about that as much as i have a complaint not having LEE in. We didnt need a pg to defend the three pt line, or to get a rebound. IF they were to miss they were fouling right away, so we didnt need a pg to realize that.

If I were Stan, I would stick with the team who brought us to the Finals!!! Ok, if we are down 2 to nothing, then I would say, ok, I am bringing my boy, meer, lets see what will happen... But, he did not do this, he changed the rotation zillions of times!!! doin experiments experiments bla bla bla... On the other hand, phil did not play with his team, show his trust to his players...

I don't know what's worse: reading the stupidity here or the fact that I have over 5,000 posts on a message board filled with retards.

Nelson was activated to the NBA Finals roster spot replacing Lue. Lue did nothing all year, and definitely nothing in the playoffs. No one is questioning Van Gundy for activating Nelson, its just all the minutes he received. If I was Van Gundy I would have kept Alston and Johnson at the point. The moment Johnson starts to play horrible then you put Nelson in to see if he can do better, have both of them compete for the back up point guard spot. At least you would have two options, or maybe Van Gundy is still mad Johnson pushed him. No one is mentioning last night on the final shot Nelson was on the floor. JJ should have been on the court in his place to spread the floor.

stupidity and your 5000 posts are related kberto...

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

I don't know what's worse, reading the stupidity here or the fact that I have over 5,000 posts on a message board filled with retards.

quote:
Originally posted by Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA:

WHY WOULD ANYONE BE UPSET THAT JAMEER GOT MINUTES IF HE WAS PLAYING WELL????JJ got minutes and played great..Battie did fine and noone is *****ing about him over Gortat..There is nothing against Jameer...WE JUST WANT THE BEST 5 OUT THERE AT THE END OF THE GAME.

That's fair enough ... but in the game of basketball you never know what someone is going to do. How many times has someone been (for example) 0-5 from the three point arc only to hit the game winner (in fact, I think Fish was 0-3 before he hit those murderous 3's), so ultimately you will put the best player you think you got in there regardless of what he did or didn't do up to that point because you have faith in him.

I personally thought that Jameer coming back would ruin chemistry. I also thought that you can't just throw a guy who hasn't played out there in the FINALS intensity-type game and expect him to do well (the Wizards tried this with Arenas last year when they brought him back for the playoffs after not playing for 95% of the season).

Perhaps SVG should have noticed he wasn't doing well and sat him or not played him significant minutes, but the thing is that once you got him in there you kinda get stuck hoping he'll do better the more he plays so you probably say to yourself " a few more minutes, a few more minutes" until the "few more minutes" turn into him playing a bulk of the position and effin' up the game for you.

quote:
Originally posted by TURBEY:

stupidity and your 5000 posts are related kberto...

quote:

I don't know what's worse, reading the stupidity here or the fact that I have over 5,000 posts on a message board filled with retards.

When my posts are combating your mental retardation, then yes, they're related.

quote:

I like talking about this ****....whats worse is that you pretend not to and you have 5,000 post and spend time photo shopping pictures of Turks face into movie wallpapers. Own it dude..your the biggest blogger ****** in here

Maybe if you were able to actually to string coherent sentences together I could give a proper response.

just get over it man, even the guy you hated most, hedo accepted all team's stupid-ness, lol now its time for you to stand up and accept yours...

quote:

quote:

I like talking about this ****....whats worse is that you pretend not to and you have 5,000 post and spend time photo shopping pictures of Turks face into movie wallpapers. Own it dude..your the biggest blogger ****** in here

Maybe if you were able to actually to string coherent sentences together I could give a proper response.