Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Obama picks the Finals winner...

Well ESPN let President Obama play out his NCAA basketball picks and he correctly chose the North Carolina Tar Heels as the winner of the NCAA tournament. His pick was said on Sportscenter right at the end stating that:

...Lakers in 6...

This is why I'm a Republican... (I'm joking by the way on that being the reason, don't want to make this a political discussion.)

Just as a little factoid though? Although he correctly picked the NCAA champion he was in the lower half when it came to his bracket. So hopefully the Magic will step up and prove the leader of the free world wrong.

This really just keeps lending credence to the us against the world mentality huh?

Well ESPN let President Obama play out his NCAA basketball picks and he correctly chose the North Carolina Tar Heels as the winner of the NCAA tournament. His pick was said on Sportscenter right at the end stating that:

...Lakers in 6...

This is why I'm a Republican... (I'm joking by the way on that being the reason, don't want to make this a political discussion.)

Just as a little factoid though? Although he correctly picked the NCAA champion he was in the lower half when it came to his bracket. So hopefully the Magic will step up and prove the leader of the free world wrong.

This really just keeps lending credence to the us against the world mentality huh?