Sign in to follow this  
ma

VIDEO: Insightful interviews with Phil Jackson and Gasol

I've gotta say...

Compared to every other team we've faced in the playoffs, I actually like most of the players on the Lakers. Gasol stands out as a very respectable player.

I especially like/respect Phil Jackson - he's about as brainy as SVG but a polar opposite personality. It seems both ways can get the job done!

I think I won't be able to watch this series with the same amount of fire and hatred as I did while watching Cleveland, Boston, and Philly.

Great find by the OP. I've always liked listening to Phil's interviews, he always has good insight into the series and what they need to do. Although, he did contradict himself in the interview. He said Orlando is a good team on the road, so home court won't matter much. Then, at the end, he says that home court will be huge for them.

quote:
Originally posted by swarlesbarkley:

I've gotta say...

Compared to every other team we've faced in the playoffs, I actually like most of the players on the Lakers. Gasol stands out as a very respectable player.

I especially like/respect Phil Jackson - he's about as brainy as SVG but a polar opposite personality. It seems both ways can get the job done!

I think I won't be able to watch this series with the same amount of fire and hatred as I did while watching Cleveland, Boston, and Philly.

Completely agree with you here. I really didn't like the other teams we've faced in this year's playoffs. I don't like the Lakers either (mainly because of losing Shaq to them), but I have a great deal of respect for their team and their organization. They're one of the best franchises in the league.

i very much like the lakers and their coach. at the beginning of the playoffs, i said if we had to lose to one team, i would want it to be the lakers. i'm still holding true to that.

BUT OF COURSE I WANT THE MAGIC TO WIN!!! LETS GO BOYS!!! ONLY 4 MORE WINS!!!