Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanBen

LeBron Pulls a Shaq on Cav Fans...I feel bad for them.

Look I remember Shaq walking off the floor for the last time when we were swept by the Bulls in 1996. He did not even stick around to shake hands and did not stick around for the press conference afterward.

On this same very floor, in this same very building I was a "Witness" to this same history repeating itself. Except this time it was LeBron walking off being a bad sport and it was LeBron not speaking to the press after the game.

So sorry for you Cleveland Fans, but here is what TNT was able to get out of LeBron when he left the building.

Enjoy...it is all you have from this season now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro7Uz4jEfmg

Look I remember Shaq walking off the floor for the last time when we were swept by the Bulls in 1996. He did not even stick around to shake hands and did not stick around for the press conference afterward.

On this same very floor, in this same very building I was a "Witness" to this same history repeating itself. Except this time it was LeBron walking off being a bad sport and it was LeBron not speaking to the press after the game.

So sorry for you Cleveland Fans, but here is what TNT was able to get out of LeBron when he left the building.

Enjoy...it is all you have from this season now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro7Uz4jEfmg

quote:
Originally posted by siradam134:

Wow, great leadup to that video. LOL

nice post.

+5

I try man, you know you are F'd right now if you are a Cavs fan. The writing could not be on the wall and be any clearer than right now. We have all been there with Shaq, so Cavs fans welcome to the dance.