Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

Where's LeBron's help?

All I see is a hottie in a pink shirt. Are you trying to tell me all of Lebron's help is in a grocery store staring at women? I suppose that's plausible.

quote:
Your coach's freaking mouth has been just as bad as Williams's. You sit there and act like the Cavaliers aren't playing the game the right way. How about Howard using his elbows like most people use their hands? How about bench player Mickael Pietrus bobbing his **** head up and down every time he hits a three like he won the NBA Finals? How about Turkoglu with that little Turkish ****-eating grin every time he barrels his way to the basket? And how about your freaking erratic, idiotic, loud head coach who calls out 4-time defensive players of the year for flopping? Pretty easy to coach when your team gives you 17 threes and you shoot near 50 percent most of the series.

You guys have fans.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Your coach's freaking mouth has been just as bad as Williams's. You sit there and act like the Cavaliers aren't playing the game the right way. How about Howard using his elbows like most people use their hands? How about bench player Mickael Pietrus bobbing his **** head up and down every time he hits a three like he won the NBA Finals? How about Turkoglu with that little Turkish ****-eating grin every time he barrels his way to the basket? And how about your freaking erratic, idiotic, loud head coach who calls out 4-time defensive players of the year for flopping? Pretty easy to coach when your team gives you 17 threes and you shoot near 50 percent most of the series.

You guys have fans.

Whataya gonna do?

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

You guys have fans.

Whataya gonna do?

I think someone needs anger management classes.