Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 - Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ Cavs 5/28 8:30 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

Have you noticed dwight doesnt go for any blocks anymore. He just stands there afraid of getting a foul...and still gets fouled out. I am willing to bet Dwight has fouled out more times in this 5 game series than he has in the 82 game season...I dont know but Id be willing to bet I am not wrong.

He plays all game like he has 5 fouls and HE STILL FOULS OUT.

quote:
Originally posted by soratos23:

sooo is it a new rule in the nba that every time lebron drives, its a foul?

Yeah, you didnt hear about it? It was just instituted before this series started.

They also institured a rule that if Dwight jumps straight up or stands straight up its a foul.

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

Have you noticed dwight doesnt go for any blocks anymore. He just stands there afraid of getting a foul...and still gets fouled out. I am willing to bet Dwight has fouled out more times in this 5 game series than he has in the 82 game season...I dont know but Id be willing to bet I am not wrong.

He plays all game like he has 5 fouls and HE STILL FOULS OUT.
He doesn't go for blocks because every time it is called goal tending this series. It's been horriffic.

quote:
Originally posted by 7th Seal:

quote:

Yeah, you didnt hear about it? It was just instituted before this series started.

They also institured a rule that if Dwight jumps straight up or stands straight up its a foul.

O ok, well i guess the refs are just doing their job then.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by 7th Seal:

quote:

O ok, well i guess the refs are just doing their job then.

LOL...its atrocious, but its funny in some ways that the NBA would blatantly allow that.

The turning point in the game was when Rafer ignored Howard and forced a 3. The next time down Hedo did the same thing. It went 93 to 94 to 93 to 99 in those 2 possesions.

Hitting FTs and playing with a sense of urgency in the 1st would have helped too.

Then some dumb reporter says you mention not being able to be physical but you guys shoot more free throws, lmfao, what a clown, good answer by Dwight though saying basically the Cavs objective is to foul him on purpose.

I think our guys have something to say about the officiating but are afraid of fines....."can you play the physical game you want to play?"....."Nope"