Sign in to follow this  
duelingdragons

That technical foul on Howard is a JOKE, and should be rescinded.

I hope they take it back. But is it just me or do any of you enjoy the fact that whatever the refs have been throwing at us we haven't got rattle but actually winning!

quote:
i think it was bogus but he started his outburst looking straight down at side show bob and thats what got him the t. hopefully it gets rescinded

Where u sitting next to me at the game? cuase i thought i made that name up for him..Side Show bob.....lol if not then i guess im not the only one who thinks he looks like him icon_smile.gif

Simply ridiculous. The guy was just ecstatic after putting the ball on the floor and making an uncanny perimeter play after being hounded by two defenders. That's just playoff intensity, if you can't get excited about such a huge move in that situation, I don't know when it would be permissible. It better get rescinded.

quote:
Originally posted by MrWise:

I hope they take it back. But is it just me or do any of you enjoy the fact that whatever the refs have been throwing at us we haven't got rattle but actually winning!

That's the one thing that we still have going for us. But, if you think these first 4 games have been lopsided, wait until the last part of the series. It's going to get a lot worse.

Maybe our team should ask the NBA to review that play citing a "Horse Collar Tackle" which is illegal in the NFL, and has to be illegal in the NBA. Then Verajo should get a flagrant 2, and Dwight's T removed.

Can they actually remove it? and when will we know???