richnba

6 games that will define a season

5 Monday MILWAUKEE 7 p.m.(NBATV)

8 Thursday CHICAGO 8 p.m.(TNT)

11 Sunday at Houston 3:30 p.m. (ABC)

12 Monday at Charlotte 7 p.m.

14 Wednesday UTAH 7 p.m.

17 Saturday SACRAMENTO 7 p.m.

2 weeks from now we will either be talking playoffs or offseason.......

These 6 games will decicde if we are dancing or not this postseason.......

We win 5 of these 6 winnable games, we treat everygame like it is our last one, we may salvage this season.........

But there can be no taking any team lightly every team is Dallas and Sanantonio, we need to take care of buisness, and take this league by tear in the next 2 weeks......

5 Monday MILWAUKEE 7 p.m.(NBATV)

8 Thursday CHICAGO 8 p.m.(TNT)

11 Sunday at Houston 3:30 p.m. (ABC)

12 Monday at Charlotte 7 p.m.

14 Wednesday UTAH 7 p.m.

17 Saturday SACRAMENTO 7 p.m.

2 weeks from now we will either be talking playoffs or offseason.......

These 6 games will decicde if we are dancing or not this postseason.......

We win 5 of these 6 winnable games, we treat everygame like it is our last one, we may salvage this season.........

But there can be no taking any team lightly every team is Dallas and Sanantonio, we need to take care of buisness, and take this league by tear in the next 2 weeks......

All of these game are almost "must" wins. They really need to get on a roll if they are going to turn this thing around. Its ashame that we played Dallas last night because any other team would probably equal a win the way we played.

I say we can go 4-2,and that should keep us in the 8th spot. We need to move up from #8,cause we dont want detroit in the first round,I think Cleveland,or Washington would be a better matchup. Clevland I think we can upset,and win,and washington we should be able to win atleast one or two games,but detroit would be a sweep.

I see a 5-1, maybe a 4-2. I noticed the players motivated in Texas, and they will play every game as a final. If Turk continues to play like the last 3 games and Jameer and Dwight take care of the ball like vs Dallas, we can expect many wins in the upcoming games.

but we always seem to play down to the level of our competition. this team needs to start winning the games against the bottom feeders of the league. those are the games that come back to haunt you. this game tomorrow is a trap game. just like dallas thought theyd come out and get their 15th in a row and slap the pants off of us. we hung tough. in this league. NEVER take any one game for granted. play every game like it could be your last

quote:
Originally posted by CaseyMullen928:

but we always seem to play down to the level of our competition. this team needs to start winning the games against the bottom feeders of the league. those are the games that come back to haunt you. this game tomorrow is a trap game. just like dallas thought theyd come out and get their 15th in a row and slap the pants off of us. we hung tough. in this league. NEVER take any one game for granted. play every game like it could be your last

I think there's a couple of differences now.

We used to think we were better than this kind of teams, and our record said so.

Now we don't consider ourselves better than anybody, and we NEED desesperately those wins. There will be no more easy games, and poor efforts, the players will play to death every game, and when that happens, weaker teams (yes, I still think they are weaker), won't stand a chance.