Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Cavaliers 5/26 8:30 P.M.

Dwight controlling OT. Lewis with a MASSIVE shot. Rafer exploding. Just a great team win. It doesn't get much better. One more win and we are in the Finals!

It is a great win but I am sceptical about the rest of the series. The officals did everything for the floppers. When Lebron bangs into a Magic Player it is a defensive foul. When Varejao pushes D-12 out of bounds it isn't a foul. And the Cavs still can't win the match. I have a suggestion for a new rule for the Cavs to be able to beat Magic. Everey time a Cav player commits an offensive foul, they should be awarded with two free throws. When there is a defensive foul against the Magic, the Cavs should have three free throws. If it is Lebron who is fouled, he should shoot four free throws, plus the Cavs should be given the posssesion. Thus, Everyone will be happy except Orlando. Lebron will score 60 pts everynight, the sponsors will be happy, broadcasters will be happy (Assuming the same rules applies for Lakers, too so that they can eleminate Denver and we can watch the "Dream final" between the two best floppers in the leauge. Mark my words, there will surely be an officitating scandal in Cleveland tomorrow.

The Amazing video for Game 4 was total crap. They didn't even showed the best Cav highlights, even going so far as showing a Delonte dunk and a Varejao jumper. What in the world?? No LeBron OT three, no LeBron dunk, no Dwight or Rafer highlights... so screw that.

Rashard still should of been #1, but at least they got the plays mostly right.

I'm not going to worry about the ref's hopefully they rescend the horriable tech on Howard but this team has pushed through anything that has been thrown against it. This team has far surpassed anything we expected of them. We knew we were going to far in the playoffs but in most of our hearts weren't expecting to go the the finals. When Jameer went down we thought the season was pretty much over but we got alston and we kept pushing foward. Through the series so far we have faced tough competition and bad calls but we have pushed through it with Dwight and Rafer each being out a game. This is truly a special team and refs and oppisition be damed to think your going to stop us from a title this year.

We just keep pushing!