Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Don't Count The Magic Out: Sports Reporters(ESPN)

Not all of the media think the Cavaliers are going to win the Eastern Conf. Finals.

This morning on the Sports Reporters on ESPN, all 4 reporters agreed that the Magic could take this series.

They did not even make a big deal out of Lebron's buzzer beater. Bob Ryan said that it should not have had to come down to that. What he was saying is that if Cleveland was such a dominant team, winning that game should not have required a buzzer beater.

They said that Mike Brown was outcoached by Van Gundy

The Sports Reporters:

Mike Lupica

John Saunders

Israel Gutierrez

Bob Ryan

Edit: They also said that the Magic creates match up problems for the Cavs. . . specifically, Hedo and Rashard.

Not all of the media think the Cavaliers are going to win the Eastern Conf. Finals.

This morning on the Sports Reporters on ESPN, all 4 reporters agreed that the Magic could take this series.

They did not even make a big deal out of Lebron's buzzer beater. Bob Ryan said that it should not have had to come down to that. What he was saying is that if Cleveland was such a dominant team, winning that game should not have required a buzzer beater.

They said that Mike Brown was outcoached by Van Gundy

The Sports Reporters:

Mike Lupica

John Saunders

Israel Gutierrez

Bob Ryan

Edit: They also said that the Magic creates match up problems for the Cavs. . . specifically, Hedo and Rashard.

If anyone truly counted us out after we nearly came back home 2-0 from the "fortress" that is the Q, I'd have to question their intellect. Thankfully, that isn't the case.

I can't believe it actually took this long for them to admit that.

Before the ECF, 100% of sports reporters chose Cleveland to win. I mean this includes everyone from every show like PTI and ATH, and every website and every freakin sports segment on the local news here in LA and I'm sure in every major city in the US.

Then we win game 1, then it goes down to 95%, but most people still thinking the Cavs will win in 6. Now, FINALLY, everyone knows what we know:

Magic > Cavaliers

I can't believe people actually thought that the magical unbeatable fairy dust sprinkled on the Cavs during the playoffs would somehow eliminate the matchup problems they have against us.

bull****

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

If anyone truly counted us out after we nearly came back home 2-0 from the "fortress" that is the Q, I'd have to question their intellect. Thankfully, that isn't the case.

What they said was: "Everybody (or most) thought this was going to be a Lebron/Kobe head to head in the Finals, but that might not happen with the way the Magic have been playing."

It was also mentioned that the Cavs had not played teams in their first two playoff series that were of the caliber of the Magic.

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

What they said was: "Everybody (or most) thought this was going to be a Lebron/Kobe head to head in the Finals, but that might not happen with the way the Magic have been playing."

It was also mentioned that the Cavs had not played teams in their first two playoff series that were of the caliber of the Magic.

That's the best part of that quote, because it implies we've been playing 100%, best Magic ball in the last 2 games...obviously we haven't. First half of game 1, our offense was barely awake, first half of game 2 we were sloppy as can be. The Cavs and all the doubters are in for a rude awakening if they think that was the best we could muster, AND we still almost went up 2-0, in their HOUSE! Haha, let them doubt...we'll play our game and shut them the hell up.

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

I can't believe it actually took this long for them to admit that.

Before the ECF, 100% of sports reporters chose Cleveland to win. I mean this includes everyone from every show like PTI and ATH, and every website and every freakin sports segment on the local news here in LA and I'm sure in every major city in the US.

Then we win game 1, then it goes down to 95%, but most people still thinking the Cavs will win in 6. Now, FINALLY, everyone knows what we know:

Magic > Cavaliers

I can't believe people actually thought that the magical unbeatable fairy dust sprinkled on the Cavs during the playoffs would somehow eliminate the matchup problems they have against us.

bull****

Tony Kornball said we were going to get swept. Not that he should EVER be taken seriously, because he is just a complete moron, but I just found that completely ignorant. The media was and is so far up Lebron's ***, they simply ignored the fact that we actually have a very good team and pose nightmare match up problems for Cleveland.

Who cares, though? Let's just continue taking care of business, because personally, I love it when the media has to eat their words and jump on bandwagons from game to game.

quote:

Everyone on ESPN thinks that the Cav's will win. That what their predictions said. Hollinger thought we were going to be down in 5 games. (Well, obviously as of right now, he's wrong.)