Sign in to follow this  
el mago

Why was Jameer on court in final minutes?

Asked why he didn't go to the 6-3 Keyon Dooling instead of Nelson, Hill said, "I wanted to get Jameer back in the game to run the team offensively."

Another poor coaching decision costs the magic they're season.

Asked why he didn't go to the 6-3 Keyon Dooling instead of Nelson, Hill said, "I wanted to get Jameer back in the game to run the team offensively."

Another poor coaching decision costs the magic they're season.

I agree. A few things I've come to grips with after seeing this season and post season.

1. In my heart I don't feel Jameer is the point guard of our future. I wish he was 6'4 or 6'5 because he would be a better SG but we need a better pass first, taller and playmaking pointguard. Jameer showed how his size and score first mentality did not benefit the team in any way.

2. His size was such a liability! The pistons took advantage of that and we saw points increase with either Billups or Hamilton when Jameer was guarding them. I actually think we did better when Dooling was in there.

3. Jameer is very inconsistent. Especially seen during the post season. He did better in game 4 but again, his size was a liability.

4. Jameer and Dwight do not have good chemistry together. We should have seem some improvement this year but I saw none.

I'm sure there is more but I feel really bad about this. I would actually give Diener a chance to see what he could do.