Sign in to follow this  
badboy

marv albert in love with lebron

It is so obvious that Marv Albert is in love with Lebron James. Someone should tell him that Lebron would probably let him cop a feel after the game and maybe even let him dress up in his underwear. I can't stand Marv.

It is so obvious that Marv Albert is in love with Lebron James. Someone should tell him that Lebron would probably let him cop a feel after the game and maybe even let him dress up in his underwear. I can't stand Marv.

marv on a cav basket: WHAT A SHOT BY LEBRON JAMES!!

marv on a magic basket: lewis for two...i think lebron might still be bleeding.

quote:
Originally posted by badboy:

This does not supise me. The Cavs fans are thinking they are non stopable right now that we wont beat them again like we did in game one. The fact is that Courtney Lee basket should of counted and Dwight Howard should of shot a tech free throw when Mo Williams hit him with the ball. I expected this guys from the refs and they cost us but we still got home court. This team won't die to the Cavs

quote:
Originally posted by Number 11 CLee:

Lebron is the face of the NBA..Barkely the only guy not bending behind Lebron....

Because he knows Lebron is the only player that plays in the championship level. Cavs fans are in for the shock of their lives in game 3 and 4

They both are taking mouthfuls. I was waiting for Barkley to just say that Orlando is still the dominant team but you could tell he was kinda holding back, sticking with the overall theme that Lebron is the King. Which he is but please, give the Magic some credit. That shot was the leftover luck from the Celtics series.

Do you think the only sports commentator who is in love with LeBron is Marv? Try to watch some Turkish tv.

I tell you what they were ecstatic when LeBron hit that 3 pointer, they didnt even see Lebron pushing Hedo, his shot being a prayer, his only 3 pointer of the game. But no, those were not important. The only important thing was that he hit that **** prayer.

You now what, Turkish commentator said, Hedo was wrong to leave time on the clock. For God sake, it was only 1 second. He left only one **** second on the clock.

Sometimes you cant do anything, some shots will go in no matter what. But a lightning never strikes twice let alone at the same place.

Cavs are not as good as the Magic, if there is God, Magic will be in the finals.

About refs, fck em. Double standarts all the way.

Come on, fellas. No one compares to Reggie in his pursuit for Cavalier victory.

Come to think of it, they all suck!

The only one I actually like listening to is Sir Charles.

Well LeBron is one amazing basketball player with a bright future. You have to understand, there are more fans of the NBA watching that are just mainly interested in LeBron (who is deservedly the MVP) besides us Magic and Cavs fans. Clearly the talking heads talk about LeBron more than anything, but they have also given us due credit as well. They've said on many occasions that we're a mentally tough, hard-fighting team that never goes away. Instead of whining about who the announcers and analysts are talkin about, let's worry about MAKING them talk about us. LeBron can have 50, but if we continue to play good ball as a team and win this series, they can't talk about James anymore. I just want our guys to win at home Sunday, that's all I'm concerning myself with right now. GO ORLANDO.