Sign in to follow this  
Tommaco

Mo Williams Photoshoped help!

Hey guys im sick of this scum bag and his atitude and the smut that spews from his mouth. Im all inspired to make a sig with this fool in it and for some reason i thought about BLANK MAN "a failed superhero existing in the shadows of the real deals" I know i could make a sick one by myself but unfortunitly i had to replace my computer and i do not have a copy of Photoshop to install on this one just yet...Just asking for some help from all u fellow photoshopers!

thanx in advance!

Blankman.jpg

LET HER RIP GUYS! SHOW ME WHAT U GOT! I NEED A GREAT SIG!

Hey guys im sick of this scum bag and his atitude and the smut that spews from his mouth. Im all inspired to make a sig with this fool in it and for some reason i thought about BLANK MAN "a failed superhero existing in the shadows of the real deals" I know i could make a sick one by myself but unfortunitly i had to replace my computer and i do not have a copy of Photoshop to install on this one just yet...Just asking for some help from all u fellow photoshopers!

thanx in advance!

Blankman.jpg

LET HER RIP GUYS! SHOW ME WHAT U GOT! I NEED A GREAT SIG!

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

Kinda rushed it. But here it is!

23maphk.png

Thats great but can i get u to take off damon wayans name at the top and add Mo Williams?

found this picture and dont like it but would look a hundred times better if our logo had a cavs one in its place

orlando-magic-myspace-comment.gif