Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 Game 2: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ Cavaliers 5/22 8:30 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by blanko blanco:

I can't help but feel like I got punched in the stomach

Exactly that s how i feel too , and still feeling the pain , oh man...

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Turk:

quote:
Originally posted by blanko blanco:

I can't help but feel like I got punched in the stomach

Exactly that s how i feel too , and still feeling the pain , oh man...

i feel like the dude on indiana jones that has his heart ripped out of his chest still beating. i have never experienced such an extreme shift of emotions. I went from euphoria to despair in 4 seconds.

quote:
Originally posted by sportsfanatic:

so u guys think the headlines will read:

a.) Lebron sinks game winner!

or

b.)Cavs almost blow 23 point lead but hang on

....lol i know the answer

No the headlines will go something like "Finals tickets on sale tomorrow!!!" Lebron and CO. to start resting for winner of Lakers/Nuggets series.

quote:
Originally posted by Tommaco:

Wow what a hell of a game! it sux we came up on the loosing end of it but i still got great confidence in our team in this series. That was just an incredible shot by lebron no ifs ands or buts about it. and the sad thing is everyone int he basketball world saw it coming. Huge huge shot for lebron and the cavs ... i guess his motiviation was not to go down 0-2 he came through big time.

Im proud of the way our guys faught in this game when the calls where total total BS specialy when we loose by one point and the most obveous technical foul in basketball history wasnt called on mo the roach williams for throwing the ball at dwight.

But hey i guess david stern and the refs just have no idea what they are getting into with this magic team WE ARE MENTALY TOUGH AND WE ARE UNDOUBTABLY the best TEAM in the game right now. We faught our way back into this game and where just a heart beat away from stealing it.

All i got to say is

MY GOD HEDO WHY OOOO WHY DID U LEAVE ANY TIME ON THE CLOCK!!!!!!????????????????

**** i wish he would have just let it go with nothing left. if he would have missed it we go to OT.

oh well great game for basketball fans world wide!

Magic fans dont be down about this, we went to cleveland and gave them the run of there life...we are now 1-1 lets just get game 3 and keep them chasing us in this series!

If you had a nickel for every spelling error in that post...

Just calm down guys. Lebron is getting tired every other game. Even though he shot the last one, he is becoming less effective and he wil continue to do that. And Howard did not contribute at all today offensively or defensively and still we lost by a magical shot. So, don`t worry Magic in 6......

quote:
Originally posted by clarkn1237:

Seriously screw the NBA, why don't they just make it a 2 team league KOBE and whoever vs Lebron and the Le'Brons!! If I wanted to watch something that was pre determined, I'd watch the WWE!!!

Yeah...because david stern and the refs decide that Lebron makes a fade away 3ptr with a second left...quit whinning man. It was a great game and an incredible shot...give the man credit.

quote:
Originally posted by Snarsky:

quote:

Wow what a hell of a game! it sux we came up on the loosing end of it but i still got great confidence in our team in this series. That was just an incredible shot by lebron no ifs ands or buts about it. and the sad thing is everyone int he basketball world saw it coming. Huge huge shot for lebron and the cavs ... i guess his motiviation was not to go down 0-2 he came through big time.

Im proud of the way our guys faught in this game when the calls where total total BS specialy when we loose by one point and the most obveous technical foul in basketball history wasnt called on mo the roach williams for throwing the ball at dwight.

But hey i guess david stern and the refs just have no idea what they are getting into with this magic team WE ARE MENTALY TOUGH AND WE ARE UNDOUBTABLY the best TEAM in the game right now. We faught our way back into this game and where just a heart beat away from stealing it.

All i got to say is

MY GOD HEDO WHY OOOO WHY DID U LEAVE ANY TIME ON THE CLOCK!!!!!!????????????????

**** i wish he would have just let it go with nothing left. if he would have missed it we go to OT.

Magic fans dont be down about this, we went to cleveland and gave them the run of there life...we are now 1-1 lets just get game 3 and keep them chasing us in this series!

I had to go fish your other post since this one was so insightful.

"That would make a lot of sense if Garnett and Powe somehow perish before the start of next season...But I don't want to take you off your post-series high...So I'll stop here."

Can you spell Troll correctly?

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Turk:

This Cleveland coach does not really deserves that ''best coach of the year'' for sure !!!

Yeah, there is something funny about him. Maybe the way he talks?!

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

quote:
Originally posted by Snarsky:

quote:

All i got to say is

I had to go fish your other post since this one was so insightful.

"That would make a lot of sense if Garnett and Powe somehow perish before the start of next season...But I don't want to take you off your post-series high...So I'll stop here."

Can you spell Troll correctly?

Sorry. Just an angry Celts fan. It's just frustrating to see you guys complain so much when you're doing fine. "The refs cost us the game.""SVG is a moron". You guys act as if you're down 3-0. You win some, you lose some. Miracles happen.

That being said, I don't think you guys are the better team. I think you're pretty much equal with the CAVS...and there's no way to tell how this is gonna end up. Home court adv. or not.