Sign in to follow this  
Tommaco

YES I GOT MINE! HOW BOUT U?

Just sharing my excitement! I just picked up my tickets for game 4 vs the cavs! i got a total of six so i went with upper bowl to save some $$ but section 215 will be the loudest in amway! My whole imediate family is going and im traveling all the way from Killeen Texas just to be in that building!!!!!

Wooooooooooo! i cant wait im already to excited to function normaly!!!

who else is going??????

Just sharing my excitement! I just picked up my tickets for game 4 vs the cavs! i got a total of six so i went with upper bowl to save some $$ but section 215 will be the loudest in amway! My whole imediate family is going and im traveling all the way from Killeen Texas just to be in that building!!!!!

Wooooooooooo! i cant wait im already to excited to function normaly!!!

who else is going??????

Section 232 row T. My seats have been getting progressively worse since the first round lol! I started in 114 for game 2 vs. Philly then I went to game 3 vs. Boston and sat in 220 and now im in the corner all the way up for game 4 vs Lebron! But at least I will be there, I hope there is some Cavs fans near me.

One thing Ive never mentioned on this board is that all 8 games Ive been to this year we have won including playoffs.

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

Section 232 row T. My seats have been getting progressively worse since the first round lol! I started in 114 for game 2 vs. Philly then I went to game 3 vs. Boston and sat in 220 and now im in the corner all the way up for game 4 vs Lebron! But at least I will be there, I hope there is some Cavs fans near me.

One thing Ive never mentioned on this board is that all 8 games Ive been to this year we have won including playoffs.

Youve just jinxed us

should of kept it to yourself...

thanks a lot

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

I was 8-0 in Regular season but I lost Philly Game 1. But 9-1 in the past season

Game 3 sec 110 row q just above the tunnel to the magic locker room

Game 6 sec 121 row p just above the tunnel to the visitors locker room

also LOUD and PROUD

Flying from New Orleans for game three.

Will be in the third row behind the Magic's bench!!!

I'm thinking of making a sign to hold up when we are winning by 20 that says, "WITNESS THIS."

wow you guys are lucky icon_frown.gif(((.. I live out in New York City.. If they are making it to the finals I am definetly coming to Orlando to the Amway Arena... Question.. How much are the ticket prices for decent seats? idc im down to pay whatever a slong as there gooood seats that's if they're available :/