Sign in to follow this  
Iliveformagic

7 Year Old Anthem Singer

What did you guys think of the 7 year old that sang at games 4 and 6? I thought that kid was awesome and they won both nights. They should let her sing every home game through the finals. That little kid held the "free" note forever. I got chills and she really pumped the crowd up even more.

What did you guys think of the 7 year old that sang at games 4 and 6? I thought that kid was awesome and they won both nights. They should let her sing every home game through the finals. That little kid held the "free" note forever. I got chills and she really pumped the crowd up even more.

quote:
Originally posted by Brian_Cook_Phan:

I hate to sound mean but if she was on American Idol they would rip her a new one

that black dude that usually does the toronto games is the best singer ever!!!

That guy is great also, but he's not 7. This kid is LITTLE i've never heard anybody that young sing that well and the crowd is always with her I hope they do get her for the rest of the games

I love it because she sings the Anthem straight. She is one of the best.

I can't stand those singers that basically yodel the anthem.

Whitney Houston ruined the National Anthem. She sounded good and it was a nice novelty for the troops coming home from Desert Storm, but all the other people who try to mimic her are just awful. They yodel because they can't hold a note.

That rumbling sound is Francis Scott Key rolling over in his grave.

quote:
Originally posted by Iliveformagic:

we actually lost at the buzzer in game 4. but anyway, it would be good to see vince carter sing the anthem. i mean, he was at both games and i guess this is the closest he'll get to playoff basketball. with the nets anyway

quote:
Originally posted by Roadrunnerz45:

quote:
Originally posted by Iliveformagic:

we actually lost at the buzzer in game 4. but anyway, it would be good to see vince carter sing the anthem. i mean, he was at both games and i guess this is the closest he'll get to playoff basketball. with the nets anyway

You are right. She sang at game 3 and 6 of the series but it was the 4th and 6th home games.