Sign in to follow this  
MagicMan83

Jason Terry Skips The National Anthem...

If you've ever noticed Jason Terry leaving the court for the national anthem at home games, it has nothing to do with any political statement. It has everything to do with his bladder. Terry always goes to the bathroom during the anthem, but means no disrespect by it. "It's just a good time to go," he said.

I think this is a load of crap. If I was Avery, I would not allow him to do this. I feel it is very disrespectful and an insult to his country.

If you've ever noticed Jason Terry leaving the court for the national anthem at home games, it has nothing to do with any political statement. It has everything to do with his bladder. Terry always goes to the bathroom during the anthem, but means no disrespect by it. "It's just a good time to go," he said.

I think this is a load of crap. If I was Avery, I would not allow him to do this. I feel it is very disrespectful and an insult to his country.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicMan83:

Agree MagicMan.

He should be reprimanded. I understand a political statement. But going to piss? What a piece of ****. He should be fined and suspended. Maybe even hung or a firing squad

Well no more piss breaks now Terry.....

Maybe u can take a piss during Dirks MVP honoring, it will probally be in Dirks house, so u should have no trouble.....