Sign in to follow this  
Mac Man

Penny vs Hill ans Howard vs Van Gundy

This is the repeat of Penny Hardaway vs Brian Hill. Quick history lesson for all of you who we're not even fans of the magic yet!!!!! Brian Hill got "FIRED. THEN PENNY TURN HIS BACK ORLANDO IN WENT TO PHEONIX" After the fact they got rid of Brian to keep him happy. Penny a scrub Dwight is no Penny he's the franchise player let him lose the game for us Stan need to understand that or it might be Lebron and Dwight on the same team.

Good thing Dwight has stated since he was drafted, signing his bonus, and even in the beginning of the season "I will never leave Orlando even when the going gets tough My loyalty to the Magic mean more to me than a Championship."

This is the repeat of Penny Hardaway vs Brian Hill. Quick history lesson for all of you who we're not even fans of the magic yet!!!!! Brian Hill got "FIRED. THEN PENNY TURN HIS BACK ORLANDO IN WENT TO PHEONIX" After the fact they got rid of Brian to keep him happy. Penny a scrub Dwight is no Penny he's the franchise player let him lose the game for us Stan need to understand that or it might be Lebron and Dwight on the same team.

Good thing Dwight has stated since he was drafted, signing his bonus, and even in the beginning of the season "I will never leave Orlando even when the going gets tough My loyalty to the Magic mean more to me than a Championship."

they are not against each other, Howard already apologized to van gundy and they talked it out already, they are both ready to move on. no biggie

lets worry about game 6