Sign in to follow this  
DwightJumps12'6"

We need our PG back

I was saying this to myself, I think and we probably all can agree...The philly series would've probably been a sweep or only a 5 game series, and I think the boston series would've only gone to 5, 6 at the MOST with Jameer....oh well, shoulda coulda woulda.....

I remember last year during the Detroit Pistons series how just about everyone on this board wanted to trade Nelson because he was small, kept getting burned by Chancy Billups and was to much of a scorer and not a distributer. How is he now the answer to our prayers???

quote:
Originally posted by Midget_Mac:

I remember last year during the Detroit Pistons series how just about everyone on this board wanted to trade Nelson because he was small, kept getting burned by Chancy Billups and was to much of a scorer and not a distributer. How is he now the answer to our prayers???

There is a thing called improvement and maturation....

Nelson is a major lose to our team. His clutch play is missed and his leadership as well. Alston is a very good player but he is not the game changer that nelson is. Nelson would have came up big for us. No question.

But there is no reason-- in the world-- that we should be losing to the Celtics without kg. I am sadden by our play. Lewis needs the rock more often, Turk needs to stop gunning, and Howard needs to shut up and play some freakin defense.

Case closed

quote:

Because it's not last year during the Detroit series vs. Billups.

quote:

He brings clutch baskets in the 4th quarter and he is the best shooter/play maker on the team. Nelson is a gamer....

But we still should not be down 3-2 to the Celtics; there is no excuse.

The thing is more than anything Meer is our leader... If you watch this team you see no leadership (Dwight is more of a follower as is Turk and Shard) we have no go to guy that we can look to in the closing minutes of a game since Turk is looking to get the big contract by jacking up wild shots he just isn't the closer he was last yr

quote:
Originally posted by duelingdragons:

I am so worried that Jameer won't have the same offensive firepower he had this year... =

Jameer is going to be just fine. I think him seeing us making a run in playoffs without him being on the court is killing him and it's going to make him work that much harder in the offseason once his shoulder heals. MARK MY WORDS!!!!!!